SE diary what went wrong?

mejulie70

I will NOT eat chocolate
hi i did SE last week and i STS!! so im puttin my weeks food diary on here to see ifanyone can see where i went wrong!! any suggestions are welcome thanx
here goes
monday
breakfast:kiwi/apple/strawberry/tangerine/grapes with fromage frais
lunch:asda pitta bread(hexb) with cottage cheese/cucumber
tea:roasted butternut squash stuffed with spinach/onion/quark with cabbage/broccolli
snacks:chewing gum 1/2syn,mullerlight with banana
milk for brews(hexa)
total=1/2 syn

tues
breakfast:kiwi/ orange/apple/grapes with mullerlight yog
lunch:asda pitta bread(hexb)with cottage cheese/ham/lettuce/cucumber/onion/peppers
tea:birds eye salmon with carrots/babycorn/broccolli/sprouts/greenbeans
snacks orange/apple/grapes,ryvita x4(hexb),chewing gum1/2 syn,liqourice stick(3 syns)
milk for brews(hexa)
total=31/2 syns

weds
breakfast:kiwi/strawberrys/pear/grapes with mullerlight yog
lunch: orange/apple/grapes
tea:asda pitta bread with cottage cheese/ham/lettuce/onion/cucumber/peppers
snacks:ryvita x4(hexb),liqourice stick x2(6 syns),chewing gum1/2 syn,mullerlight n banana
milk for brews (hexa)
total=61/2 syns

thurs
breakfast:kiwi/tangerine/grapes/strawberrys with mullerlight yog
lunch:asda pitta bread(hexb)with cottage cheese/ham/cucumber/onion,banana
tea:birds eye salmon with cabbage/carrots/broccolli/mangetout
snacks:ryvita x4(hexb)liqourice stick(3 syns),mini eggs x4(3 syns)chewing gun(1/2 syn)
milk for brews(hexa)
total=61/2 syns

fri
breakfast:kiwi/strawberrys/tangerines/apple with mullerlight yog
lunch:ryvita x4(hexb),tangerine x2/apple/grapes
tea:asda pitta breadwith iceland chicken tikka strips/lettuce/cucumber/onion/peppers
snack:banana,mullerlight yog,liqourice stick(3 syns),pear drops x4(4 syns),makardo sticks x6(3 syns)
milk for brewstotal=10 1/2 syns
so thats my week any ideas thanx :)

You've had hardly any syns! You should have between 5 - 15 a day. I always lose best at around 10 a day, I tend to STS when I lower them.

I think you may have had too few calories- did you make sure you had at least 2/3 of each meal as superfree Including lunch?

You've had hardly any syns! You should have between 5 - 15 a day. I always lose best at around 10 a day, I tend to STS when I lower them.

I think you may have had too few calories- did you make sure you had at least 2/3 of each meal as superfree Including lunch?

i think thats where i might ave gone wrong ,i was thinkin that when i was putting it on here ,i dont think i ad enuf superfree at lunch time but i had the fruit about half hour before my lunch as i have it quite late so thought that might still be ok . . . in fact i eat everythin quite late i have my dinner at 3pm(but have a snack about 11.30am) n my tea about 8.30-9pm dont no if thats makin any diff but ive always had my tea late since the kids were born(i like to eat in peace lol )and if i eat too early im mouchin for sumthin to eat later on(thats when the chocolate gets it)do you think thats where ive gone wrong .its weigh in in the morn so will see what tomorrow brings. . . fingers crossed xx

I eat late, but I eat constantly! LOL. Good luck with this week!

well weighed myself yest morn . . . . . . and ive lost 2 1/2lb . . woo hoo. . . my body must just be very slow at catchin up . . . only 5lb to my next goal . . . COME ON I CAN DO THIS !!!!

Back