Second stab at dukan

Wattswife

And I am super motivated. Three days of track and been in cruise now for just under a week. I am more focused than last time which is helping. No real loss showing yet on the scales but I know it's harder second time around and I feel better, I feel lighter and clothes feel looser so I know, despite what the scales say, that I'm losing. Just hoping that they catch up with my body and show a loss soon! Oh yes, and I've signed up with a personal trainer and had first session last night. My husband thinks I've been kidnapped and replaced with a teetotal, fitness freak lookalike android!!!!! Stay positive ladies :) xx

Get you lady, what a great blog to read - made me feel motivated. Hope the scales show you a loss soon - sure they will though with so little to lose it may be a bit slower as you know. Clothes feeling better and you feeling better is the big plus!!! Keep going girl. x

Yep, I'm a second-timer as well :) Well done you - I had a fabby gym sesh too last night, as feel like I once again have energy :)

Keep up the good work!

Back