Second time on Cambridge

Dione

Nearly a yummy Mummy
Hi Guys :wave_cry:
Well im back on SS for at least antoher month! In total i lost 3 stone since July 2009 yet have gained 1 stone that i need to shift pretty quickly.

As i have not been on here for quite some time, please can somebody remind me how i add a tracker to my signature?

Thanks

Good Luck with your restart.

Hey Shanny xxx
So glad you are on here. Really need the support :( struggling 2nd time round :(

thanks MrsN xx

SS is killing me lol. Just going to SS for 2 weeks then go onto 810 for 1 week then hopefully 1000 to maintain. Been naughty :(

is there? i couldnt find one i'll have another look :0
Yeah im on shakes for 1 week and then will include the bars. Day 3 today and boy its hard. I forgot how hard it is for the 1st week and how bad the headaches are :(

Oh well itll teach me not to be a pig again lol

So how are you getting on chick? Looking good i see xx

Found it :)

Just added a note on there. xx Thanks babe

Can i just say well done babe for hitting your target. You have done soooooo well :) xxx

Good luck! you done well to get back on it after gaining 1 stone, rather waiting till more goes on (not saying it would).
I lost 4 stone and gained too, head not in right place to do cd at the moment, so doing a different diet.
Good luck with second go . You can do it x

Aw thanks Trolley Dolley. I know what you mean, you have to have your head in the right place. The reason im doing it again is because i can fell the weight i have gained so i looked at my picture before i started CD and it made me realise i never want to be that size again. So better to start now rather then wait until i gain teh full 3 stone xxx

Hope you suceed in your new diet. What one are you doing xxx

3 litres, yesterday i done 4 becuase i was at a leavers party and it was all i could drink :(

last time i lost 9lb in the 1st week but then i was a lot bigger. I was 13 stone. i dont think i will lose that amount again as ive not got as much to lose? What do you think.

I am seriuosl struggling today hun, i want to cry!! The kids are driving me nuts, hubby is shouting at the kids and i just want to scream!!!! Ive just cooked them dinner and i was soooo tempted, especially when the youngest left half of his. I didnt do it though, i gave it to the dog to avoid temptation :(

Yeah true your alot thinner now maybe 5-7 lbs off?

Hang in there hun, just think u will go to bed smiling that you have been 100% again!!

It's not for long really x

Back