Second time round...cant wait :>

glitzybug

Hi guys...Im back again and cant wait to get started. Starting on Mon next and cant wait to see the inches and pounds dropping again like last time. Feeling a bit apprehensive as I know its supposed to be tougher second time round...any of my old gang still on this? Would be great to hear from ye X MRS Glitzybug :>

hi hun good luck on your new journey i hope it goes well for you x x

I'm gonna take all those feelings I remember from last time and use them to get me through the first week, I'm thinking it will help 2nd time around

Good luck Hun x

Restart for me on Tuesday too. Good luck :) xx

Im restarting too....thinking a tough few days ahead of us but together we will do it!!

Good luck xxx

im restarting as well. todays day two,, i feel ok food wise but i think i have flu or something so not going to well so far....must.....plod...on.......xx

Hi Pudge....
Yea Im feeling like Ive the flu but I was putting it down to withdrawals from food? Since I got home from work I am freezing but my face feels really flushed and I feel groggy. Maybe we are both suffering the effects of STARVATION :p

I am just thinking of how I will feel this time next week when I see my loss (last time I lost 9 and 1/2 pounds the first week) and what a motivator to keep going)

Chin up X

Day 3 in the big sister house... Well done everyone on restrting and those just starting out..Your a brilliant bunch and were gonna do fantastic...
have found it okay,restarted on Sunday..but only got round to clearing out the cupbords. Decided to split up a soup today, as I have a late start most days and don't have anything till maybe 12 in the afternoon, so I don't climb into bed till after midnight...So have found today a little easier because of the spliting of the soup... So think i'll stick with doing that till after I hit Ketosis and see if the hunger pangs ease off, cause everyone knows there the worse part of the diet.. I'm really looking foward to my 1st WI...see how I did and then head to the gym Thursday coming...cause I really enjoy hitting the gym...thinking of starting doing Kettlebells aswell, there ment to melt the fat off and build muscle.. Anyone that enjoys getting going..I really recommend doing kettlebells
Keep up the fight guys and gals..

Back