Second time round...cant wait :>

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by glitzybug, 28 December 2010 Social URL.

1. glitzybug

glitzybug Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim!!!!!
    Hi guys...Im back again and cant wait to get started. Starting on Mon next and cant wait to see the inches and pounds dropping again like last time. Feeling a bit apprehensive as I know its supposed to be tougher second time round...any of my old gang still on this? Would be great to hear from ye X MRS Glitzybug :>

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. so so hopefull

so so hopefull Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st1lb(37.8%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim total food replacement.
    hi hun good luck on your new journey i hope it goes well for you x x

4. Amanda105

Amanda105 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3.2lb(23.59%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I'm gonna take all those feelings I remember from last time and use them to get me through the first week, I'm thinking it will help 2nd time around

Good luck Hun x

5. glitzybug

glitzybug Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim!!!!!
    Thanks guys X

6. Jayne33

Jayne33 Fighting for My Health

Start Weight:
    20st12.4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4.9lb(16.04%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total Solution Plus
    Restart for me on Tuesday too. Good luck :) xx

7. emmievic

emmievic Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    LT
    Im restarting too....thinking a tough few days ahead of us but together we will do it!!

Good luck xxx

8. glitzybug

glitzybug Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim!!!!!
    Day one almost done....feel like crap and have a blinding headache :cry:I know itll be so worth it but dont remember feeling this crap so soon last time. Please bring on week 2!
    How is everyone else getting on?
    Glitzy X

9. pudge

pudge addicted to minimins!!

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.88%)
    Diet:
    CD
    im restarting as well. todays day two,, i feel ok food wise but i think i have flu or something so not going to well so far....must.....plod...on.......xx

10. glitzybug

glitzybug Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim!!!!!
    Hi Pudge....
    Yea Im feeling like Ive the flu but I was putting it down to withdrawals from food? Since I got home from work I am freezing but my face feels really flushed and I feel groggy. Maybe we are both suffering the effects of STARVATION :p

I am just thinking of how I will feel this time next week when I see my loss (last time I lost 9 and 1/2 pounds the first week) and what a motivator to keep going)

Chin up X

11. Scarybush

Scarybush Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st2lb
    Current Weight:
    22st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Day 3 in the big sister house... Well done everyone on restrting and those just starting out..Your a brilliant bunch and were gonna do fantastic...
    have found it okay,restarted on Sunday..but only got round to clearing out the cupbords. Decided to split up a soup today, as I have a late start most days and don't have anything till maybe 12 in the afternoon, so I don't climb into bed till after midnight...So have found today a little easier because of the spliting of the soup... So think i'll stick with doing that till after I hit Ketosis and see if the hunger pangs ease off, cause everyone knows there the worse part of the diet.. I'm really looking foward to my 1st WI...see how I did and then head to the gym Thursday coming...cause I really enjoy hitting the gym...thinking of starting doing Kettlebells aswell, there ment to melt the fat off and build muscle.. Anyone that enjoys getting going..I really recommend doing kettlebells
    Keep up the fight guys and gals..

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.