Second WI, slightly dissapointed

Shred

Hey, on my first weigh in, i lost 16 pounds! and now this week I only lost 4?! I'm not sure why my loss decreased this much, when i've been 100% :/ Do you think it's because I lost so much the first week? And is it likely my losses will increase next week or the week after?

One thing I have been thinking is that I've been hitting the weights recently and I may have built a bit of muscle, but I have no idea on how much that would have affected it.l

That's a fab loss Hun!! I lost 15lb in 2 weeks but you've lost 20lb in only 14 days!!!! Big well done!! :D

It all depends on how your body releases it's fat stores, how much you need to lose and remember the 1st week is mostly water loss from now on its fat burning :)

I've lost 59lb in 13 weeks yet my losses are mostly 3lb each week, then a random big loss then back to good old 3lb and I'm fine with that. It's going and that's the main thing.

Chin up, you've done brill. Be proud and see what next week brings :)

xox

4lb is a fab loss mate don't forget your first week is the biggest but average is definitely between 3-5lbs from what I can see on here so your 4lbs is good!!

Don't be deflated. That is a fab loss. 20lb in 2 weeks....wow.

Well done Shred :)

You wouldn't loose 4lb on any other diet, and as said above, look at your performance so far to date!

I remember when I did this before a number of years ago and the same happened to me . Dont think of the 4lb think of the 20lb loss altogether . That would have taken you weeks and weeks with any other diet . give yourself a pat on the back

Back