Second WI

HayleeJ

Hi there,
I had my second weigh in today, I lost 11lbs last time and 9lbs this time. I tried and failed at Cambridge before so its looking good!!!
Just wondering What type of excercise everyone does, Ive looked around the forums and some people do and other seem to think it stalls the weightloss :confused:

Hi Haylee

Well done on your loss. I've got a sit up challenge going, try that for exercise and then maybe get your self a pedometer and walk? xx

Thankyou!
And yea I walk everywhere anyway as I can't drive so a pedometer would be a good idea, it'll motivate me to take the dog for a walk too!!
Sit ups kill me, but i might give it a go, I've got a cross trainer do you think that'll be any good?

Thankyou!
And yea I walk everywhere anyway as I can't drive so a pedometer would be a good idea, it'll motivate me to take the dog for a walk too!!
Sit ups kill me, but i might give it a go, I've got a cross trainer do you think that'll be any good?

No.. any cardio is strictly off limits on CD, as you have not enough Cals or energy to do it and your body will end up storing the cals and you'll stop loosing weight. Aim for 10,000 steps a day, its a healthy limit and do'able in a practical sense.

Good luck with it ;) xx

congratulations on your 2nd weighin,20lb loss is great.x

Well done, great loss in 2 weeks :)

Back