Second Wi

ladylipo

Silver Member
Hey everyone!
How are you all? I cant wait to come back to WW thers so many new people on this site now (HI newbies) Well iv only got 2 weeks left on LT now and then i start re-feed for 2 weeks after that im off to turkey for a lovely holiday ;)
So my plan is to join WW when hols are over and loose the remainder thru healthy eating! Still cant believe im on my 7th week of this now, its after flying!

Hey Huni
cant wait for you to come back with us, i no there is loads new ppl now,have a good holiday in Turkey,my parents have a place there.

doin good tanx Paula,nearly finished LT!!
Hows you?

Tanx Gem ;)

Im hoping i dont put on a lot on hols im planning on living on salads and chicken breasts lol, im also doing two wks of refeed before i go away to get my body good and ready!

Any tips for me seen as you swapped from CD to WW??

Im not back just yet, ill be back following WW after my hols!
Hav another week and a bit of shakes monday week i start refeed, im really excited lol iv been dyin for a salad all week :eek:

Lost just over 2 stone so far have another stone-ish to go hopefully i can loose 5 lbs before i start refeed! Then loose what ever else i need to when i get back from hols, iv it all planned out lol!

Awh am i being missed awh tanx xx

Em iv 1stone 1lb exactly to loose now! Weigh in is on tuesday cant wait had a sneaky peak at the scales this morning and there moving in the right direction ;)

Im praying im one of those people who loose while refeeding :)

You should of seen me in Tesco yesterday i was going around picking up little containers for bringing salad ect to work with me lol
I feel totally different than when i started LT im not craving kebabs like before im craving a bloody chicken salad and porridge lol

Tanx hunni means a lot xx

Well i started my refeed today after 7 weeks and one day on Lipotrim!
Just finished my first meal, (chicken breast and tiny bit of salad) took me an hour to eat it but my god was it nice :D

Ill be joining back weight watchers meeting after my holidays think thats the 3rd or June! Its a month away.
Im gonna follow refeed very strictly and hopefully get a few extra pounds off while im at it!

Hope your all well guys x

Hey paula im good tanx,how you doing?

Not yet hun, im still refeeding im only really having salad with either chicken or tuna, im still on one shake a day only thats a maintaince shake its so filling i feel stuffed after it!

Well done at getting to goal

I havent had many replies on this thread only from you and gem really but its nice to know your thinking of me x

Back