Secret Diary Of A Fat Girl ;op

I`ve decided to keep a diary of my weigh ins and food intake in the hope that it keeps me going :D

Feel free to jump in if you have any advice or criticism :p

So.. Last Monday I weighed in at 13st 13lbs :cry: and decided to try the Xenical again after a 6/7 month break from all dieting/healthy eating and exercising. I`m finding food a bit of a struggle as I am having to avoid wheat/gluten and everything free of it seems to be laden with cals and fat :(

I jumped on the scales at work tonight and they`re showing that I am now 13st 4lbs :wee: tho the nurse said they are out a bit so I could be up to 13st 6lbs but that`s still 7lbs loss this week at least! :D

Foodwise, Today hasn`t been a good day as I didn`t have time.

Breakfast -

Skimmed Milk
Tesco own Rice Krispies

Lunch -

None :/

Tea -

Home made Shepherds Pie with added mushrooms,peas and GF Worcestershire Sauce - Yum!!

Drinks wise I have been slacking too -

Pint of squash with my breakfast
Large glass of squash with my tea
Mug of Tea before bed.

Exercise -

2 x 40 mins of Abdominal Toning Belt

Tomorrow I NEED to drink more and get more exercise in as I didn`t have time today

Xx

Last edited:
I would try and make sure that you're getting enough calories per day as well!

But yep avoiding all the nice tasting stuff is the hardest :(

good luck though with your goals :D

Thankyou Kathryn :)

I usually tend to be under on my cals, Fat & Carbs, But always seem to go over on my Protein :rolleyes:

The Xenical didn`t really do a lot for me last time as I was already eating healthy and exercising etc so there wasn`t a lot for it to do :( I`m hoping by having the 6 months out eating whatever I want will kick start it into working well for me like it has for everyone else :D

My short term goal at the moment is to get into the 12st bracket :D

Hope things are going well for you today

LiSe Xx

Hey SS I think the whole idea is for us not to give Xenical anything to do. It should really act as a trainer to stop us eating the things we shouldn't. That's the theory anyway...

Hi KB,

Yeah I know what you mean. But I was eating so little fat that there just wasn`t really anything for it to work on :(

I don`t mean I`m going to eat loads of fat to make them work ;) Just that I have been eating normal food without worrying about fat content etc so now that I am going back to healthy eating and a lot less fat in my diet, Along with the pills that they will help me lose more weight. I HOPE!! ;)

Xx

So...Today was SLIGHTLY better ;) But had a busy day so didn`t get as much exercise in as I hoped. I went out for lunch today with a friend and I`m not totally sure on the cals/fat count in what I ate :sigh: I did my best as I had a very limited choice of what to eat. I haven`t had any tea as I need to go shopping and neither myself or my hubbie cba :p He & the kids had a Burger King so I went without :( /whinge

Breakfast -

Skimmed Milk
Tesco own Rice Krispies
1 Banana
2 GF "Crumpets" with a tiny bit of Butter Me Up

--

Lunch -

8oz Sirloin Steak grilled
Small portion of chips
1 grilled tomato
1 grilled flat mushroom

Dessert - Apple & Cinnamon Creme Brulee

--

Tea -

Nothing :/

--

Exercise -

10 minute brisk walk to nursery
7 minute leisurely walk back from nursery
1 x 40 mins on Ab Toning Belt - It KILLED today :eek:

**I`m wondering if I can plot the ab toner as abdominal crunches? 20 mins = 120 crunches

--

Drinks -

Small glass of squash first thing
Half a pint of Squash with Breakfast
Mug of Green Tea with Orange Lotus Flower with Breakfast
2 more Mugs of Green Tea with Orange Lotus Flower
Bottle of water with ice & Sliced Lemon with Lunch
Mug of normal tea in evening
Fanta from Burger King :p

hellllooooooooooooooo!

welcome back hun! tis nice to see some of the oldies back lol (meant in the nicest possible way ha)

hope u had a fab day an stop skipping meals ha!

see ya soon!

love katie!

xxxxxxxx

Thanks for the welcome back hunnie x

Ahhh I had the bes t day ever!! It was SOOOO funny!! Not sure my friend and I will be welcome back at the restaurant though as we were a bit loud :p lmao

I think they thought we were a bit special, Specially as we both turned up in the same clothes LOL (giggling to myself now at the thought of it :D )

I know I need to stop skipping meals, But it`s just cos I either get too busy or too lazy - Today for instance I cba to get up first thing, So I`m behind in the day with meals :rolleyes: Also needing to go shopping limits me a lot as I can`t just grab something like everyone else :sigh:

I`m currently making up my shopping list though and will nip to the shops once the older mini beasts are home to watch Twiglet so I can go do it in peace ;) then I will be back on track :D

Good luck with your weigh in, I`m sure you`ll ace it :D

Xxxxxx

Sounds like you're doing great! Keep it up xxxx

Thanks for the welcome back hunnie x

Ahhh I had the bes t day ever!! It was SOOOO funny!! Not sure my friend and I will be welcome back at the restaurant though as we were a bit loud :p lmao

I think they thought we were a bit special, Specially as we both turned up in the same clothes LOL (giggling to myself now at the thought of it :D )

I know I need to stop skipping meals, But it`s just cos I either get too busy or too lazy - Today for instance I cba to get up first thing, So I`m behind in the day with meals :rolleyes: Also needing to go shopping limits me a lot as I can`t just grab something like everyone else :sigh:

I`m currently making up my shopping list though and will nip to the shops once the older mini beasts are home to watch Twiglet so I can go do it in peace ;) then I will be back on track :D

Good luck with your weigh in, I`m sure you`ll ace it :D

Xxxxxx

haha i can just picture you guys right now lol how did u manage to go meet in the same outfit?? bet it was twilight/edward realated haha

cant wait til mine are old enought to saty home alone lol got a long time to wait tho ha Its a night mare when theres nothing in i know! grrr!

hope u had a fab day today too

love katie
xxx

haha i can just picture you guys right now lol how did u manage to go meet in the same outfit?? bet it was twilight/edward realated haha

cant wait til mine are old enought to saty home alone lol got a long time to wait tho ha Its a night mare when theres nothing in i know! grrr!

hope u had a fab day today too

love katie
xxx

LMFAO! Although we`re both Twilight/Edward fanatics, Our clothes were just ur bog standard Tescos top (we`re so classy :p ) And both had dark trousers on. (TOTALLY be chance that we wore the same thing, I`m not that sad lol). When I went shopping this evening I bumped into the waiter who served us LOL Bet he couldn`t run away fast enough haha!

I gotta admit it`s nice now they`re old enough to nip out. How old are yours again?

I`ve got enough food to last me up til Monday now incase I CBA to go at the weekend ;) so hopefully I won`t miss any more meals this week :D

Hope you`ve had a great day hun Xxxxxxx

Sooo...Today went a little bit like this....

Breakfast -

Skimmed Milk
Tescos Own Rice Krispies
1 Gluten Free Crumpet
Scraping of Butter Me Up

--

Lunch -

Tin of Mackerel Fillets in Brine
1 Beetroot
5 Small Spring Onions
6 Slices of Cucumber
2 Tbsp of Light Choices Cottage Cheese with Pineapple

--

Tea -

Basmati Rice
Chilli Con Carne made with Gluten Free Chilli packet Sauce

--

Snacks -

1 Bag of Tesco Value Midget Gems (Ooops :p )
2 500ml bottles of Coke Zero

--

Drinks -

2 500ml bottles of Coke Zero
Glass of squash first thing
Glass of squash with breakfast
1 glass of squash

--

Exercise -

1 x 40 mins on Abdominal Belt
3 hrs of Walking (not as good as it sounds, I was shopping lol but it burned off 781 cals so it`s all good ;) )

Xxx

I tried Gluten Free "Fruit Loaf" this morning :/ Sad to say it was horrid :( I just cannot get my head round Gluten Free bread. The texture is just soooo wrong! Makes me want to gag :cry:

I can just about cope with the crumpets, But only just.

/whinge over for now :p lol

Xx

LMFAO! Although we`re both Twilight/Edward fanatics, Our clothes were just ur bog standard Tescos top (we`re so classy :p ) And both had dark trousers on. (TOTALLY be chance that we wore the same thing, I`m not that sad lol). When I went shopping this evening I bumped into the waiter who served us LOL Bet he couldn`t run away fast enough haha!

I gotta admit it`s nice now they`re old enough to nip out. How old are yours again?

I`ve got enough food to last me up til Monday now incase I CBA to go at the weekend ;) so hopefully I won`t miss any more meals this week :D

Hope you`ve had a great day hun Xxxxxxx

hehehe bet that was a nice experience for him haha:p

my girls r 1 and 3 lol soon to be 2 and 4 tho so they are getting there ha!

1 Bag of Tesco Value Midget Gems (Ooops :p )

3 hrs of Walking (not as good as it sounds, I was shopping lol but it burned off 781 cals so it`s all good ;) )

Xxx
omg these are just THE nicest thing an dead cheap too 40p or something! yummmo
I tried Gluten Free "Fruit Loaf" this morning :/ Sad to say it was horrid :( I just cannot get my head round Gluten Free bread. The texture is just soooo wrong! Makes me want to gag :cry:

I can just about cope with the crumpets, But only just.

/whinge over for now :p lol

Xx

:jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous: lol! poor you

have a fab day xxxxxxxx

hehehe bet that was a nice experience for him haha:p

my girls r 1 and 3 lol soon to be 2 and 4 tho so they are getting there ha!

omg these are just THE nicest thing an dead cheap too 40p or something! yummmo

:jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous: lol! poor you

have a fab day xxxxxxxx

Haha He looked a bit like a bunny in headlights then said hello (was prob wondering if he could escape without me recognising him :p ). I told him we were going to leave him a tip but he`d gone and we didn`t know if anyone would pinch it! (which was true :D ).

Yeah they`re mega cheap and so yummo!! But maybe I shouldn`t have scoffed the whole bag :eek: lol

I think Tim is gonna shoot me cos the GF stuff is SO expensive and it`s so rank I just can`t eat it :sigh:

I`m whinging again so I`ll go get that brew and stick that wash on ;)

**hugs** Xxxx

Forgot to say - Takara turned 4 in October. It is such a lovely age <3

She starts school in September and I`m dreading it :cry:

Xxx

Haha He looked a bit like a bunny in headlights then said hello (was prob wondering if he could escape without me recognising him :p ). I told him we were going to leave him a tip but he`d gone and we didn`t know if anyone would pinch it! (which was true :D ).

Yeah they`re mega cheap and so yummo!! But maybe I shouldn`t have scoffed the whole bag :eek: lol

I think Tim is gonna shoot me cos the GF stuff is SO expensive and it`s so rank I just can`t eat it :sigh:

I`m whinging again so I`ll go get that brew and stick that wash on ;)

**hugs** Xxxx

hehe Tim Shmimm! What he dont know wont hurt him ha! (didnt i just say that?? lol) Cant ya have a go at makin some your self? ( i have no idea about GF diet so tell me to shad ap if ya want lol) Must be a right pain in the jacksie not been able to eat gluten man! really do feel for yas huunngggs!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

hehe Tim Shmimm! What he dont know wont hurt him ha! (didnt i just say that?? lol) Cant ya have a go at makin some your self? ( i have no idea about GF diet so tell me to shad ap if ya want lol) Must be a right pain in the jacksie not been able to eat gluten man! really do feel for yas huunngggs!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Haha he pays the CC bill so he see`s how much is spent on shopping :rolleyes:

I have bought some GF flour in an attempt to make some of my own stuff but as usual I haven`t got round to it yet :rolleyes: lol

It truly is a PITA! You wouldn`t believe some of the stuff that has it in :/ I can`t have sauces of anything. Making a Tikka tonight with a GF sauce, Hope it doesn`t taste rank lol

Dunno what I`m gonna have for lunch as was sposed to meet a friend but she has had to cancel and I didn`t buy anything in for it :sigh:

Have a great day :D Xxx

So, I CBA to update last night after work as I was too tired. It was quiet for about the first hour then it was rammed so it was full on for the rest of the night. One upside is that I worked with my boss and she commented on how well I`m doing with my weight loss so it must be showing!! :D Didn`t have time to jump on the scales to see where I`m at now :(

I was terrible for my "tea" last night. But like I said, I was just too tired tba so just grabbed whatever was handy. I couldn`t have the same tea as everyone else as they had sausage casserole and I can`t eat it as it`s not GF friendly.

So yesterdays damage -

Breakfast -

Skimmed Milk
Tesco Rice Krispies
1 Slice of Gluten Free Fruit Loaf
Scraping of "Butter Me Up"
1Mint Aero bubble dessert (oops :p )

---

Lunch -

Tin of Mackerel Fillets in Brine
"Garden Salad" (mixed leaves, pre packed etc)
Muller Light Vanilla Yog Sprinkled With Dark Chocolate
2 Stalks of Celery
Tesco Light Choices Cottage Cheese with Pineapple
1 Gluten Free Coconut Macaroon

---

Tea -

1 small Cox Apple
2 Aero Milk Choc bubble dessert
1 GF Coconut Maracoon
(bad bad bad :( )

---

Drinks -

Mug of Green Tea with Orange Lotus Blossom in morning
Mug of Squash with tea
:(

---

Exercise -

Walked to/from nursery Twice (4 times in all = 30 mins of walking)
Rushing about at work
Didn`t do Ab toning belt as I went to bed not long after getting in from work and having tea.
:(

So a bad bad day yesterday food/drink AND exercise wise :(

morning hun! ooooh nooooo! :( spice some rice up or r ya sick of rice? lol

Have a fab day hun

xxxxxxxxx

Back