Secret Diary of a Serial Dieter

Good morning,

Haha I say that bout me to having a pretty face and also my legs are quite slim so can get way with wearing drsses,

I use to be a vegitarian but dunno how I did it cos I eat chicken like everyyyyyyday now, Hehe

Nooooo side effects ive been taking 3 a day for a week now and lost 5 pounds but I'm exceeding Monday Tuesday Thursday and Friday for a hour each time ,

How are you xxxxx

Sent from my X10i using MiniMins

i just eat quorn all the time !!!!!!!! its so yum and low in calories!! i dont have much to lose but its an absolute struggle to get anything off sometimes it feels like an uphill battle, It takes like a week to loose a pound!!! i have tried to switch from wine to vodka but it give me the most miserable hangover (literally all i do is mope the next day ) so any other alternative drinks ? I've got an engagement party this weekend so its defoo gonna be a tough one especially as one of them is my ex boyfreind boohoooo lol

What job are you applying for ?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've been doing WW for 2 weeks now & not even a pound lost! I've been taking tablets which don't let the fat get absorbed but they don't appear to be working!
Would love to swap veggie recipes if u have any!
Veggies are taking over! Minimins today, tomorrow: the world! Haha!

haha i love being veggie ! and would love to swap some recipes ! heres a really good low fat pizza recipe (im a bugger for the junk food) which hardly has any carbs

get a large portabello mushroom peel it and remove the stalk
put some tomatoes (i use baby) in a pan and reduce till it is like a sauce add some olives and a little low fat cheese
when the sauce is finished fill the mushroom with it and add some low fat cheese on top - bake in the oven for a bout 20 mins and its yummmyyyyyy

if you limit your cheese its pretty healthy !!! i have one with some wilted spinach and pine nuts ! oh now im hungry !

Heya,
What's the interview for? How'd it go?

Hellooooooooo me lovleys :)

Well, first things first and i'll let you all know my fab news... I GOT THE JOB!!!! yippeeeeeeeee. I am so chuffed it's unreal. It's a senior admin role in a busy office and its bloody brilliant pay. I have been living off such a low wage for a while now I was really struggeling to cope with bills (as some of you know) but now I will be able to enjoy life again and so out and buy things. I start on the 14th March and its a temporary contract for a full year. It's a bit of a struggle to get to (as I dont drive) but it's totally worth it. And now I can even get myself some driving lessons!

So needless to say I was celebrating all weekend. Me and the Adoinis went to local pub on Friday night then Saturday we had a lush chill out day and put a few bets on the horses then he bought some DVD's and we had another drink and a takeaway on Saturday night then chilled out with more DVD's and cuddles last night. He's mega proud of me too and we going to book a holiday as soon as I start the job.

Hi Pink - whats new with you then? Any news? Gonna go read your thread when I'm done here.

Hi Rosyro - That mushroom pizza idea sounds delicious. I am defo going to give that a go. I lurve mushrooms. How has your weekend been? Did you have fun at the engegement party? What did you wear?

Hi Wildtrapeez - Oh no, its awful when you are soooo good and the weight wont budge. Dont get disheartened though, just stick at it. We all have weeks like that. Sometimes you see a bigger diffrence the week after. Are you taking Xenical or Ali?

Yo yo yo Diva - Hows your weekend been? Have you had a weigh in? Hope you doing great as usual. How many miles did you walk last week hun?

Hey Liliaimee - Well done on the weight loss so far. Stick at it. Pleased you aint had any side effects. Unlike my bloody cat (not that he has the tablets tho hehe) but he did have a mega mushy poop this morning (sorry to be crude girls) and as he is so fluffy it was all mattered to his little bum and tail so I had to put him in the shower and cut his fur. Poor little mite.

Katierose!!!! Elm!!!! - Where are you guys at? hehe. How you both doing?

Well, I have managed to drop a pound this week which I am quite pleased about as I didnt think I had done that well last week. So thats 30lbs gone forever! yey!

Here is my food diary from the last few days (since I was last on here)...

THURSDAY

Plum and Banana (130 cals)
Tesco Healthy Choice Lasanga and Salad (450 cals)
Low fat chocky muffin desert (170 cals)
Refresher chew bar (70 cals)
Jelly sweets (400 cals)
2 plums (50 cals)
Fish Pie and brocoli (400 cals)
2 biscuits (100 cals)

TOTAL CALORIES = 1770

FRIDAY

Rice crispy square (160 cals)
Blueberry cereal bar (120 cals)
Vodka (1000 cals)

TOTAL CALORIES = 1280

SATURDAY

Sausage and chips (from the chippy but could not eat it all though) (500 cals)
Wine and Vodka (700 cals)
Half a burger, 1 slice pizza and 1 slice garlic bread (800 cals)

TOTAL CALORIES = 2000

SUNDAY

1 slice leftover pizza (300 cals)
Jelly sweets (200 cals)
Biut sunday lunch (didnt have too much) (600 cals)
Pea and ham soup (200 cals)
Half bottle wine (300 cals)
Peanut M&Ms (300 cals)

TOTAL CALORIES = 1900

I have promised myself I would step up exercise this week and get on that bike.

So, what are people doing for valentines? We are going for a meal tonight then I have got a sexy little massage outfit to wear and I will give the Adonis a full body massage hehehehe. Kinky hahahaha.

Well, I better get back to work, but speak to you all soon xxx

Miss K xx
I'm here!! I ve been brave & put photo s in my diary as people are starting to notice so you can now see me lol..
Am so pleased your loved up ... Next year I hope to get a Valentines Day card lol... Am on a mission after all!
I am enjoying curves it s a ladies only gym and I go 5 times a week after work but it s only 30 mins so am trying to make it a habit!
Hope everyone else is good xxxxxxx
:D:D

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE JOB !!!! you deffo deserved a weekend to celebrate !!!! and you were quite good really ! The engagment pary was ok we bailed pretty early and then came back at the end which was good i only dressed casual in a little black dress which was good as everyone was really dressed down ! aww your valentines day sound lovely ! my benpole of a boyfreind forgot and had to run out and buy me a card lol iv said he can do all the washing up as a present x Hope you have fun tonight everyone !xx

Katierose - WOW. You are one stunning mama hehehe. I can not get over your losses each week. You are fantastic!!! You are doing so well by going to the gym 5 times a week. I think you should give me some of your motivation hehe. Are you still watching Ghost Whisperer? I finished watching Season 6 of Nip Tuck at the weekend and it was the last ever season so I'm gutted. I'm gonna start watching the Mentalist and I also have the latest Season of Dexter on my rental list, along with 24 and Lost. Mee lurve TV hehehehe.

Rosyro - Another stunner (check all us brunetts out) hehe. Oooh, you can't beat a little black dress. I'll be getting myself one of thos when I get down to around the 11st mark. Yes, you get the boyfriend told - he can wash up and cook for you all week as a consequence haha.

I'll make sure I have fun tonight girls and report back tomorow. xxx

Hi everybody !! MissK that's brilliant news, new bf,new job and a new you !! ( soon!!) YAY !!!
Katierose, that's a lovely piccy !! Gorg makeup and I lurve that top !!!

Well I stayed the same, my first STS this year, so I guess my body just caught up from the week before last, no jokes about me being slow please !!! Hehe !!! Not gutted, I mean it is the day of lurrrvvveee after all !!! Planning an indulgent feast tonight, there will be chocolate, there will be alcohol , there will copious amounts of........FOOD!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Will confess my sins tomorrow !!!! :D:D:D

Diva x

Afternoon Ladies

Diva, did you have a nice night last night. Cant wait to here all about it.

Me and the Adonis had a lush night. he came to mine at about 7 with a few bottle of wine and we had a drink and chat then went to a beautiful Itallians down the road from where I live. We shares potato skins and garlic mayo, had fresh bread, and I got chicken and tomato pasta with a creamy sauce and he got a pizza and we swapped meals half way through haha. Then we went to a pub over the road and it was the most old fashioned bar you have ever seen with lots of old men in it but we ended up having a blast, had a few drinks, talked about so much stuff and giggled round the slot machine hehe. I'll stop there as you don't need to know what happed when we got home hahahahaha.

Annyhoo, here is yesterdays food diary. Its a bit pants but it was valentines afterall...

MONDAY

Banana (100 cals)
Biscuits (100 cals)
Little bit Mash, 2 slices beef, gravy and carrots (400 cals)
3 x Kiwi Fruit (100 cals)
Wine and Vodka (800 cals)
Itallian meal (as above hehe) (1000 cals)

TOTAL CALORIES = 2500 Woopsy!

Wey, I'm famished now after that so off to have me wrap for me lunch xxx

Hi Miss K xx
Glad you had a lovely Valentine s Night xx That ll be me next year Im hoping well have to find a fella first as that would help! lol
Thank you for youe kind words & compliments means alot sweetheart xxx:D:D
Thank you to Viva ! xxx hope you had a nice evening too
Speak soon xxxxxxxxxx

Wellllll miss kassy CONGRATS. ..
Ive got some good news to share aswell I also got the job I applied for which means better money :) and me and my boyfriend are also booking a hoilday haha, I lost 4 pounds this week so treated myself to a new m&s bra and knickers and suspenders for valentines which I must say mr evans really enjoyrd ;) hahaha

Your food is still under 2000 even when you drink :eek: I hope my weight loss is as sucesfull as yours xxxxxx

Sent from my X10i using MiniMins

Congrats on the job wooooohooooooo! I'm happy for you, love! Now for that vacation, you can come visit me in the states haha

Forgive me fellow Minimins people for I have sinned !!!!! Big time !!!!
Here is my evening of utter crazy * takes a deep breath * , in my defence I blame that Cupid/Eros chap for slipping me a lurve potion obviously !!!!

I cooked a big romantic meal in the vain hope I may be able to control the madness!!! Ooops !!
For starters it was giant prawns in a garlic butter jus, served with salad and tiny toast !!
Main course was Roasted Vegetarian Lasagne, one of my signature dishes, its delish !!!
Dessert was.....Triple Fudge Chocolate Cake, gooey ,yummy scrummy definately three inches on your tummy !!! Served with fresh cream, then assorted Haagen Daaz Ice creams......
Obviously I had a different starter( gorgeous Egg Mayo/ salad combo thingy )

Mr D, bought me one of my favourite Champagnes, and some lovely white wine, it was bliss !!!! Hehe ! :D

No idea about the calories, eek, straight back on course today, I'm still stuffed !! Leftover Lasagne has been popped into the
freezer, along with the Choccy Cake !!! Don't trust myself around the leftovers !!!
The alcohol was all finished last night !!! :rolleyes:

I enjoyed it all !!!!

Diva x

Holidays dont count, and I'm going ot say that Valentines counts as a holiday ;)

Kassy - sounds like a lush night :)
And yours liliamiee and Viva!
Good times had by all!

Holidays deffo don't count otherwise we would all be miserable !!!

If I count Val's Day as a holiday, I'm in trouble this coming Mon as it's a kind of BH here !! Eeek!!!

How are you all doing, I need inspiration!! My sweet tooth from Monday's yummy food is still lurking, grrrr!! Not missing the alcohol at all, but I seem to crave something sweet and then something cheesey in the evening!!! Got to stop the snacks!! I'm not going to start re-gaining the same few pounds over and over again, ahhhhhhh!!! Oh the snacks were, a slice of choc cake, the cheesey thing was a small brown roll with a melted WW Chilli ish Cheese slice, mmmmmmmm, even with these snacks I didn't go over 2000 cals, thank Gawd!!!
Not happy that I have probably set myself up for another STS next Monday, even with all the exercise!! Boo!!
Off to search for some slimspiration, somewhere, anywhere !!!

Diva x

Back