Secret Diary of a Serial Dieter

Walking challenge DONE !!! I am the MAN !!! Hehehe !! I seem to drift off on the Treadmill, the pounding makes me sort of daydream! Weird, huh ?? Random thoughts jump into my head, I sort of visualise how I will look and what I will be wearing/ doing in the Summer !! Does exercise do this to anyone else ???

Roll on the weekend !!! Mr Diva is away next week, and usually this brings on a naughty binges and crap filled fest, but not this time !!! Why on earth do we think if people don't see us eat, all that crap, it doesn't count....becomes invisible food and calorie free ????? Errr, no !!!!

Ooops, serious Friday Diva is....ummm...serious !!!! Sorry !!!

Have a great weekend !!!! Roll on Monday !!! My next WI day....( boo !! ) but the end of my no alcohol month ( yay !! )

Diva x

Hi everyone :) Well, I jumped on the scales yesterday morning to check on how I was doing and it looks like I have lost 2lb. Yey. But then I went a tad OTT yesterday calorie wise but am just gonna be dead good again from today. Infact, I'll get my food diary out the way now, then its time for catch up crack hehehe...

FRIDAY

Caramel rice crispy square (150 cals)
Tuna salad and new potatos (450 cals)
Refresher chew bar (80 cals)
Vodka diet coke (1000 cals)

TOTAL CALORIES = 1680

SATURDAY

Half a mince pie with few chips and gravy (I couldnt eat much thank god) (450 cals)
Capri sun orange juice (150 cals)
2 packets of Scampi Fried (my vice hehe) (240 cals)
Vodka and diet coke (500 cals)
1 slice pizza and some cheesy chips with garlic sauce (500 cals)

TOTAL CALORIES = 1840

SUNDAY

2 slices of pizza (left over from night before) (500 cals)
Weight Watchers Yoghurt (50 cals)
Sparkling Wine and 1 vodka (700 cals)
Chicken wrapped in streaky bacon, ratatouli and roast potatos (800 cals)

TOTAL CALORIES = 2150

I am a nightmare on a weekend for food and drink but the thought of going all week being good, then good all weekend is soooo daunting. I know I am gonna have to start trying to be better if I want better losses. I am really enjoying myself though and think once I step up the exercise during the week again I will see better results because to be fair I havnt really done much in the way of exercise.

The Adonis brough the exercise bike over Friday night so I'll start using that every night and me and my friend are goinna start making more effort to go out walking again. Eeeeh, it was soooo funny when he brough the bike in as one of my cats was petrified of it for some bizzare reason. She wouldnt come in the living room and hey little eyes were huge. She has made friends with it now though hehe.

Me and Adonis are getting on swimmingly still and have spent loads of time together this weekend. I cooked for us last night and made a right impression as he is a total foodie too. We were stuffed.

So girls, how are you all getting on? Have you had some good losses?

Katierose - Have you watched all of prison break yet? I'm dying to hear your reaction when you come to the end?????

Pink - Thats dead good - 6lbs in 3 weeks. All that walking must be doing wonders. I wish I could be as good as you and stick to the 1200 calories all the time. You are such a inspiration lass.

Diva - Thats a really good thing you are doing while you exercise - the whole visualisation thing is supposed to be very good. Some people say you can think yourself thin by doing that. I am gonna give it a bash when I go on the bike at home.

Liliaimee - Hows the Xenical going? I havnt really took any this weekend as I have had a canny bit fatty stuff and didnt want the side effects infornt of Adonis hahahaha.

Well, better get to work ladies but cant wait to here from you all soon and find out how you are all getting on!

xxx

Well done girly, ive took some but not loads and I havnt even had a poo lol, hope u had a good weekend xxxx

Sent from my X10i using MiniMins

Sounds like a good weekend!!
Adonis sounds lush! When's he gonna cook for you eh? ;) Maybe in an apron and nothing else....*snaps back to reality*

Lol, I don't stick to 1200 every day, I try...but yeh...rarely manage it for 2 days ina row anyway. I've got this thing on my phone, 'my fitness pal' and you just enter in what you've eaten and it works out the cals for you and how many you have left for the day, so then i know how badly i can splurge of an evening.

Hope you have a good week, good luck on the bike ;)

Hi Miss K xx
Am gutted about the end of Prison Break!!!! Am in mourning lol..
Am so pleased its going well with your man he does sound absolutely lovely!! I'll be joining the gym this weekend :D will have to force myself but the weight is coming off steadily so am pleased. :)
Got to find another box set now to keep occupied now the search begins xx
Speak soon sweetheart xx

Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh. Stupid technology. I have just posted a massive thread on here and when I clicked the post it button my computer went all silly and I lost it all. Now I have to try and remember what I was rabbiting on about. So here we go. AGAIN!!!

Morning Lasses

Lilliaimee - Oh dear, I hope you are not still bungged up hehehe. You will have to let me know as soon as you have had your first weigh in taking the Xenical and tell me how you are getting on. I lost 7lb in my first week with them.

Katierose - I'm sending you huge telapathich hugs. I know how you must be feeling about the end of prison break. Poor Micheal. I was to take away when I watched it and cried my little eyes out. You should watch Nip Tuck or Fringe next. Very good. Good luck for starting the gym. Just ease yourself into it and before you know it you will be in a proper routine and enjoy going. I cant afford to join a gym :( You are doing great with your weight loss. I cant get over it. You go girlfriend! hehe.

Emz - I have just been writing on your reboot diary. I have seen that website you are on about before. It does seem really good. I'm lucky I am like a human calorie counting calculator as know how many is in most things. Years and years of practice hehe. The Adonis is moving house soon as said he will cook me lost of lovley meals in his new slow cooker. So I think I'll mention the whole apron idea to him haha. Or, tell him to waer not even that. Swoooooon. Sigh. Yum. Daydream ................. WOW. hehehehe.

Well, yesterday was a good day. Here is the shizzle:

2 x oranges
WW vedgie quiche and ratatouli (350 cals)
WW youghurt (50 cals)
1 Pear (60 cals)
1 party ring (30 cals)
Homemade yellow split pea and ham soup and 1 slice of bread (400 cals)
Mega Wham bar (180 cals)

TOTAL CALORIES = 1170

My mam made the soup and I swear, it was the most divine soup I have ever tasted in my life. I want more!!!! hehehe. I'll have to get the recepie and put it on here.

Annyhoo, better get back to work as have been on here for ages now (seen as though I had to do my diary entry twice hehe).

Peace out for now xxxx

Hey you,

Well theve started working so I'm megaaaa happy ad ive strted bootcamp yesterday, so ill let u no how much by The end of the week :) xxxx

Sent from my X10i using MiniMins

Yes! get the soup recipe!

Ooo, the man cooking does sound good, but uh...no apron can lead to burns in awkward places...:p

Good day yesterday, well done ;)
How's the bike going?

Coming back at you with hugs xxx:D:D
Am pleased with my weight loss thank you for your support sweetheart xx
Have you heard of The Unit?? as that is 70% at Amazon?
Speak soon xxx

Hello all.....well another pound lost!! Surprised as I must stop snacking late in the evening....I'm not going crazy, crazy, as I rarely go over 1800- 2000 in a day, just I'm in a really hungry zone at the moment!! Haha! May stop the snacking for a week or two, stay under 1500 just to break the habit!

Mr D is half way across America this week and is currently caught in the middle of a terrible snowstorm/ blizzard !!! Luckily he is safe and sound tucked up in a lovely Hotel! I'm hoping he can get back on Friday !!

Diva x

Hiya everyone

Well, I'm too ashamed to write down my diary from yesterday as I went a bit mad and clocked up well over 2000 cals. Was heading more like 3000. I was good all day, had a sensible tea, but then had a few drinks and got a chiniese. Then I got on the scales this morning to check I hadnt done too much damage and they say I have put 4lb on since Sunday morning. Making me 14 stone again :( I'm in such a down mood today now and know I have to try and remain strong and positive but its hard sometimes. I'm starting to have more and more bad days. I actually cried myself to sleep last night, so I look like a puppy ferrit today. I think the fact thats its almost 'the time of the month' dosent help.

Annyway, rant over and sorry for my depressive state.

Pink - I have only been on the bike once. I'm gonna try and get on it tonight though before the Adonis comes over. I need to get into a routine of going on it every day. Even if its just for half an hour.

Katierose - I have never heard of The Unit. What is it about? YOu should have a look on play.com too for DVD's as that is really cheap. Or Ebay. I have just sold a load of DVD's on ebay myself.

Diva - I can not get over your walking. Look how many miles you have clocked up. Thats amazing. Well done on your pound loss too. It all adds up :) Ah, I hate those hungry days. I get them all the time.

Well, back to boring old work for me now. Speak to you ladies later xxx

But its not your offical weigh in day so you can still improve on it! I went a bit mad yesterday too with the snacking, but that's ok. Today is a new day. I took your advice last week when you gave me some tough love lol, I was being too hard on myself...and now you're being too hard on yourself. Let it go, you can't change yesterday but you can change today and the future.

Now because of you, I'm craving chinese lol

You are totally right Elm - I love what you say about not being able to change the past but you can change the future. I'm such a hypocrite aint i? hehe.

Back on the wagon today. I'm at that party at the weekend so want to feel fabulous. Going shopping with my Metro Centre Vouchers tomorow when I finish work so hope I find summit nice. I'll have to close my eyes when I walk past the like of Burger King hahaha.

I totally think Ive got PMT like. In a foul mood and feel a tad weepy and I couldnt even eat my dinner today which is not like me at all. I'll be back to my perky self soon though. xxx

Hey Miss K xx
Sending you a hug xxx we all have our down days and the most important thing is if you have a bad day, put it behind you :D:D
The Unit is about Police I think? Anyway my daughter has lent me The Ghost Whisperer and guess who was in the first episode?? Only Wentworth!!! and he looked as amazing as ever lol
Have a better day sweetheart and speak soon xxx

Hello hello helllo

Yes, I have seen that episode of the Ghost Whisperer and he looks truly scrumptious in it. Especially in uniform hehe. I can honestly say he is my ideal man. Well, after the Adonis that is :) hehehe.

I still wasnt great yesterday but not mega bad either. Me and the Adois went to the pub for drinks so didnt eat till late on. We almost got a take away but I made chicken wrapped in bacon instead. Still not very healthy but better than a big pizza I guess. Here is how yesterday went:

Meal replacement bar (220 cals)
John West Salmon Light Lunch and salad (but i could only manage half) (150 cals)
Party rings (60 cals)
WW Yoghurt (50 cals)
2 packets of scampi fries (240 cals)
Vodka and diet coke (600 cals)
2 chicken breasts wrapped in streaky bacon (600 cals)

TOTAL CALORIES = 1920

So not a good day but not a bad day either. Hope I can resist the burger places tonight when I go shopping.

I'll check in again tomorow and tell you everything I got with my vouchers on my shopping trip tonight. I'm excited but I hope I dont let myself get depressed by looking at stuff I cant wear. I'll think to myself instead - I WILL BE ABLE TO WEAR SUMMIT LIKE THAT COME THE SUMMER!!!!!!! I WILL I WILL!!!! hehehehehe.

Speak soon you guys xxx

I know exactly what you mean about the shopping trip, it happened to me yesterday and I let it get to me. But some day, we won't have to worry about that!

Have a great day, love!

Hello Gals..... I've had one of those weeks !!! Hehe !!! Sorted out my wardrobe/ clothes situation with a big massive tidy up. No excuses really as I have one of those giant 8ft long walk in closets....sheer heaven....well it will be when it is filled with my size 12's !!!! :D Blitzed the house from top to bottom, even bathed the Kittens !!! Had an upset stomach one day which gave me the " trots " , yukkkk !!!! Sorry !! Chucked away all my makeup and replaced it with all new stuff !!!
Foodwise, not too bad with Mr D away.... I had frozen pizza twice, thin crust Veggie ones so not tooo bad !!! Had some coffee toffee icecream, but the big tub I bought is still half full,and also had a Twix a day, naughty but nice !!! So am expecting to STS for my Monday WI..... Mr D made it back ok and we went out to have Italian, lovely grub, no alcohol for me but did have my gorg Focaccia Cheesey starter, a slice of Roasted Veggie Pizza ( I may start to look like a Pizza soon !! ) and the Chocolate Mousse !! Plus a small frothy coffee !!! Yikes !! Just typing that has made my mouth water again, hehehe, I lurve food !!!! :)
Planning a good week next week, before my snacking starts to get outta control and even the Kittens start to look good dipped in a BBQ sauce !!!! :rotflmao:

Diva x

Hi All....lost one pound...I think I am slowing down again....grrrr...don't you think that your body is SO sneaky sometimes???? Don't think I am in the mood to add MORE exercise at the moment, so that means only one thing...... another shake up of the cals etc!! ( sob!)
Mr D wants to go to the pub this week...so do I, but I will drive and not drink, but I think we will have a take away too. I am cooking a nice romantic meal next Monday, I hate it when the restaurants start doing that two or three sittings on Valentine's Day, I hate rushing through a nice meal!!! We are also going to a dinner party next week, eeek!!! Hmmmm, should be interesting......

Gawd, I am a moany moo this morning.... Why is it soo easy and effortless (and let's admit it....FUN !!) to pile on the weight, but loosing it is like...well...torture sometimes !!!!!

Let's hope we have a good week this week........

Diva x

Last edited:
Hello ladies :) hope you dont mind me butting in on the post but I'm new and fat - the latter part bought me here! I'm doing the WW propoints, I downloaded the app for my phone and I've been doing it a week but put on a pound. Is anyone else doing the weight watchers???

xx

Hey Miss Kx
Where are you?? Hope everything is good :D:D
Viva your posts make my mouth water lol :) Am glad your good!
Hello to WildTrapeze welcome and not sure if any ladies on this thread are doing WW but the new plan looks good :D:D
Speak soon I hope, :D

Back