Secret eaters!! Ch 4

hels123smiles

Silver Member
I wanted to watch this, but its making me want to eat!!! Think it will be interesting though...............any one else watching?

I forgot it was on, will press record and watch it later. Ooo I love those programmes :)

Ive been looking forward to this new series, I'm going to watch it on 4oD in a min :)

I watched it, reckon they should have called it "Deluded Eaters" instead! I think we're all guilty of eating way more than we actually realise or confess too though :(

I watched it, reckon they should have called it "Deluded Eaters" instead! I think we're all guilty of eating way more than we actually realise or confess too though :(

Definitely should have been called "Deluded Eaters". They were not secret eaters at all, they just ate more than they thought they ate. I would love to watch a show/documentary on true secret eating and binge eating.

I watched this last night for the first time...I'm sure I can be classed as a "mindless" eater under normal circumstances. That's why I love slim & save so much - no thought involved, I'm allowed what I'm allowed and nothing more :)

I love the look on the daughters face when she realised they had caught her eating McD's for lunch - sure that never went on her food diary the week before.

Just shows how guilty a lot of people, myself included, are of secret eating/kidding themselves about what they actually eat.

Self confessed secret eater here :/ ooooo food! don't you just hate it but love it at the same time :jelous:xx

Back