Secret Slimming in Paris

Ahh but 9 weeks from now, when you are effortlessly running 5k, you'll be glad you started today ;) x

Wow, sounds like you've had a great day - pound down, loads of lovely comments and the first day of c25k and the soup challenge complete! You must be buzzing!

Glad you enjoyed c25k, I'm starting it tomorrow. I'm not very fit so feeling nervous but I'm determined to stick at it, even if I have to re-do the weeks before I move on.

You seem so positive lately, makes me all motivated just reading your diary xxxx

Not when my uni work isn't done I won't haha! ;)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good point, Mrs G! It can be really difficult fitting everything into 24 hours! Hope you're feeling better x

I'm impressed - very impressed!

Well done on the loss, on the activity and on the compliments which I'm sure are richly deserved.

Good luck for this week and with the soup challenge.

Thanks, Patty! To be fair I was wearing my most slimming outfit! x
Wow, sounds like you've had a great day - pound down, loads of lovely comments and the first day of c25k and the soup challenge complete! You must be buzzing!

Glad you enjoyed c25k, I'm starting it tomorrow. I'm not very fit so feeling nervous but I'm determined to stick at it, even if I have to re-do the weeks before I move on.

You seem so positive lately, makes me all motivated just reading your diary xxxx

Thanks for giving me the idea (you should def be getting commission!) Well done on doing day 1 too! I had a rest day today so I'm back on it in the morning! I need to find a better route though, I might run by the river tomorrow...

Oh thanks hun; happy you find me motivating! Although it is very strange as I always feel like you guys are the motivators and I'm the motivatee!

x

Food for today:

Soup Challenge Day 2 (Green day)

Breakfast: raspberries & FFNY
Snack: skinny cappuccino (HEA)
Lunch: carrot & red lentil soup followed by mango
Snack: tangerine, cup of soup, 16 peanuts (HEB)
Dinner: mini mushroom SW quiche with beans & lettuce

Last edited:
Sorry Sophie I'm a bit behind with diaries, well done on you pound down yesterday hun, that's fab ! :) But I will be watching you next one more closely hehe :D .

Kay xx

Hi ladies,

Had another great training day today. Managed to speak to the trainer at the end who gave me some really really useful career advice which I'm ecstatic about! I know it's probably part of his job but I've been feeling stuck and he mapped out different attainable options which has really helped!

On the downside we have had confirmation that we didn't get the apartment - boo! On the positive side it does mean we get to keep our savings! We aren't desperate to move, but we will keep our eyes open in case something else pops up.

I walked to and from work today and I'm now feeling really tired! Once tomorrow's soup is ready I'm going to chill out and watch a few episodes of 'Suits' (there is something very attractive about Harvey Spector!)

xx

Sounds like you're having a few excellent days :D Well done on starting couch to 5k!! Very impressed. More impressed at the ridiculously early start. I don't do anything early ;)
Good luck with the rest of the training, work stuff, and the soup challenge. All sounds super positive though. xx

Thanks, Cheeky!

You may not do anything early but you are always up super late so it is totally even!

Just popped in to say I've just completed Day 2 of couch to 5k.

I think all that fibre in the soup is beginning to affect me...let's just say I hope no-one was running behind me!xx

Lovely image of you being jet-propelled along the banks of the Seine!

It's a shame about the flat, but I'm sure one will turn up which will be just perfect. How lovely to get some career advice; something like that brings back a bit of enthusiasm for your work because you can see how it's building up to the next stage.

Good luck with the running.

Sorry Patty! Perhaps that was TMI!xx

Hello,

Back to normal work today so not much to report! Still feeling great from my 'run' this morning, and I've really enjoyed my food today!

Red Day SOUP CHALLENGE DAY 3
Breakfast: raspberry & FFNY
Lunch: cock-a-leekie soup followed by fruit salad
Dinner: moussaka & salad

x

Hysterical thoughts of you running and parping around Paris....!

Mick and I are thinking of coming to Paris for his birthday in September, can you recommend a good, not too expensive, local area to stay where we can get to places easily and there is public transport please? We looked at a hotel in Clichy which looks nice, but looks like a little way out of the main hub (the main hub to me being Louvre, that big giant phone tower thing and that archway....!

Thanks
xxxx

Hi Charley,

Clichy hasn't got a great reputation, to be honest!

What is your price range per night? I'll look into it for you lovely xx

Haha: Def a curse!

Thanks Cheeky, we're not worried, we're OK where we are really!

I'm sure we'll know when it's time to move (ie when the perfect place shows up!) xx

It's good that you're in no rush and aren't pressuring yourselves. You never know what could pop up in the future :)

I remember a good while ago when I re-started SW after a break over a Christmas time. And I put a post on FB saying I'd forgotten how poopy and windy SW makes you LOL! It's very true though!! Especially the more veg you eat and the more you turn yourself in to a composter...... the curse of being a healthy veggie ;) xx

Hey hun, glad you enjoyed your run! I ache like a ***** still after day 1 still so I'm attempting day 2 tomorrow. It's my own fault though as I didn't do any stretches or complete the warm down properly, ah well, I know now! :rolleyes:

Glad you're enjoying the soup still, your food looks fab as always xxx

Back