Secret to shaping up

Week 2 cardio done :)

Really well done. Bet you're starting to feel good about the exercise.

I struggled carrying two bags of shopping home today which I never would have done in my KB heyday. Having two growths in my neck removed in three weeks time then I can get back to normal ( tests permitting)

What weight bell are you using?

Really well done. Bet you're starting to feel good about the exercise. I struggled carrying two bags of shopping home today which I never would have done in my KB heyday. Having two growths in my neck removed in three weeks time then I can get back to normal ( tests permitting) What weight bell are you using?

I'm using the 6kg at the moment but I've got the 8kg to switch to after my first 6 week run as I don't want to overdo it and the six feels REALLY heavy for the punches etc so it's right for now. Thing is, I lifted very heavy weights when I did pump but that was 14 months ago I stopped and was horrified to discover I was 20 pounds over my maintenance weight when I weighed in on Monday. I'd stopped weighing myself as I'd been 155 for two years consistently but stopping weight training and my love of carbs has caught up with me! I still cycle and do combat but need the weights again and I actually prefer kettle bells to pump. I'm off bread and white carbs and sticking to a low carb diet( 60g a day or under) so I feel less bloated already. I'm going on a bike ride tomorrow followed by week 2 core :)

Nice to see KB names from the past again, Emma. You're right, 20 mins is nothing which was part of the reason I stuck at it for so long. Wonder why we gave up?

Mine was laziness and going off plan diet wise :( regretting it now I was a lovely 11st12lbs then gave up and im a whopping 14st5lbs opps talk about yo yoing

Eek I haven't done any for 3 weeks. I could have finished thr prog by now! Am going to restart at week 3 this weekend hopefully.

Eek I haven't done any for 3 weeks. I could have finished thr prog by now! Am going to restart at week 3 this weekend hopefully.

Good on you! I'm starting week four with cardio today. I can see a difference in my figure already and I've dropped 7 pounds in a fortnight with low carbing too :)

Hello, I've just started kettleworx, but I'm a bit confused, there's 3 different workouts, cardio, resistance and core. Which do I do first? or do I do them all together? Yesterday I did cardio and resistance. Or does it not matter which I do as long as I do 3 a week? Could shine a light on this for me please? Thanks in advance! :)

Do 1 a day, most people usually do cardio, core, resistance but it really doesn't matter. You can do them any order you want :) there are extra you can do if you want to target specific muscle groups. Not sure high DVD pack you have but there are extra abs, arms and leg workouts you can tag on if you want.

Definitely! My weight has changed by half a stone but my clothes are far looser and my waist is definitely smaller. I wish I'd taken measurements before I started though so I knew exactly!

That's brilliant! Whats your diet like? I'm calorie counting (1500) and I eat back my exercise cals. I'm really enjoying exercise at the moment I just need to clean up my diet!

I'm doing low carb, as I'm a former carb junkie! It's a lot easier than I thought it was going to be too! Not Atkins but just try and keep my carb count to under 50g a day and my cals to roughly 1400 but I always eat back my exercise cals too!

Hi!! How is everyone doing. I've gotten back into it and did cardio week 5 yesterday. I wanted to ask those who have done this before, how are the inch losses on a weekly basis (if you measured weekly).

Hi, I'm on week 2 and I'm loving it! I can see changes in body already, I've taken measurements but not checking them until the end of week 6. How are you getting on?

Week 1 level 1 cardio done this morning. Forgot how tough it can be but how good you feel after it. Been buzzing all day :)

Going to take before pics when hubs gets home later , EEK!

Back