Secret to shaping up

Sweetpinks,thanks I was actually contemplating between the davina and the York..thanks for a prompt reply..

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well thats week 2 completed. I thought I had put the wrong week on for resistance, as a lot of the exercises were new, but apparantly not. Really enjoyed this morning. My 5kg is fab, I have put big daddy away for now! :)
I am tempted to try the additional Ab workouts this weekend. What are they like Kron?

Well done Shazz; you've completed 2 weeks already. I certainly have Kbs lined up for a part of my exercise programme (I'm just starting the 30 day shred).

Shazz, any noticable difference to your muscles yet, more toned?

It sounds fantastic, definitely going to be researching this! I'm doing pilates most days at the moment, and cross trainer most days and zumba once a week. Trying to mix it up so I don't get bored! Weight in tomorrow!

Well thats week 2 completed. I thought I had put the wrong week on for resistance, as a lot of the exercises were new, but apparantly not. Really enjoyed this morning. My 5kg is fab, I have put big daddy away for now! :)
I am tempted to try the additional Ab workouts this weekend. What are they like Kron?

Fantastic news Shazz. I'll be finished tomorrow night... just resistance to go!!! Cant believe we're 2 weeks in already!!!

Let me know what you think of the additional workouts.. might have a go with the ab one myself. The fast fat burn one sounds painful!!!! lol

That's great Sweet!! I can't believe I have spent the last two weeks in pain..!
I coughed today and couldn't believe how much my abs hurt!!! Goes to show that the kettlebell is working! Thank you so much Kron!!
If I do the extra ab workouts I will let you know x

Elejesu
Search amazon with kettle bell ironcore brings up two DVDs by Sarah Lurie, she is known in the field
I have got Ironcore Kettlebells Vol 1 and I felt it the next day. Good instruction, break between each exercise set. I enjoyed, but it was not advanced enough for me, I am used to stringing a number of exercises together.
Either of these DVDs will be great for starting but challenging as well
Under £15 - result

Hi Shazz
It's a good programme as he mixes it up each session, you have 18 workouts on those 3 DVDs which helps from doing the same routine over and over.
Really glad to hear you enjoyed it, as hard as it can be at times it's fun - well sort of lol
Yeah for mummy bell, quite a difference in weight I bet :)

Abs one is tough, loved some of the exercises, but as I didn't have any core muscles it was a killer lol, but don't let me put you off, you will be doing core rowers, planks hee hee but also the twists which I liked ;)
Have fun doing them, it is worth it

Hi Lizbag
You've got some good exercises on the go and I believe adding in strength training will be beneficial.
As you can tell, I love them, so if you have any questions please ask :)

Hi Sweet Pink
Your right, the fast fat burn is quite challenging lol but give it a go, it's cardio so is effective

2 weeks in, seems to have flown by :) what weight are you using?
good luck with resistance tomorrow

Hi Sweet Pink
Your right, the fast fat burn is quite challenging lol but give it a go, it's cardio so is effective

2 weeks in, seems to have flown by :) what weight are you using?
good luck with resistance tomorrow

I'm still just using the 3kg but think I'll move up to the 4kg next week now I'm not feeling the 'pain' the next day!!! :eek:

The time has really flown & I'm really enjoying the workouts. Will definitely try to squeeze the others in if I can...

Well, I've gone and ordered the kettleworx essentials. :)
Hope to have them by Tuesday but will keep on with Angie Millar until then X

Hi Sofartogo
That's fantastic :)
Let us know how you get on with your DVD over the weekend. You get to have a chance to get used to it and pick up on technique. The good thing is the 5 minute workouts allows you to throw a couple more workouts in to your current routine ;)

Hi Sweet Pink,
Give your 4 a go :) keep your 3 nearby, and if something is not working swap bells.
I like working with a couple of weights.and swap depending on what exercise I am doing, still feel beaten at the end of the reps tho lol

That's great Sofartogo!!! I am really impressed with the results so far.
What I find amazing is I have spent the last 6 months doing as much cardio as I could, but it has only taken two weeks on kettleworx to get the results I want!! :) What results will we all see in 6 weeks?????

That's great Sofartogo!!! I am really impressed with the results so far.
What I find amazing is I have spent the last 6 months doing as much cardio as I could, but it has only taken two weeks on kettleworx to get the results I want!! :) What results will we all see in 6 weeks?????

Hi Shazz
:) :) :)
I am so pleased you feel this way. i feel like a proud parent hearing your acheivement :)
It is truly amazing, the two weeks kettleworx equates to 2 hours of working out - I dont believe there are many exercises that can get results in 2 hours

I hope you will help others to be inspired to give kettlebells a try, I know it wont be everyones cup of tea, but results are results :)

Well done you, your acheivements are your own doing, and you should be proud of yourself for trying something outside of the 'normal' exercise routines

X

Hi eatwell
If you do take the plunge to 'swing that bell' please do join this thread, I will always try to offer support and answer any questions, and as can be seen by Shazz and Sweet Pink, results are forthcoming :)

Just ordered my DVD's!! Very excited!!

Anyone ordering from the Kettleworx site use this code to get 10% discount. KWSAVE10

xx

I have reserved a 5 kg kettlebell from Argos but not sure which DVD to buy. I don't want to spend lots because I have just spent loads on a new wardrobe for my hols in 2 weeks and also because at this stage I am not sure I will get into it. I run about 3 times a week and have started the 30 day shred to tone. I then read this thread about kettlebells and you have all really inspired me to have a go. I am hoping my remaining wobbly bits will soon be a thing of the past and that it will help me maintain. Maintaining my weight is my next challenge as I am just a 2lbs from target.

Back