Secret to shaping up

Welldone kron,very well done indeed. You look absolutely fab!!!..I'm so getting a set of kettlebells ASAP!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Elejesu
Thanks very much
If you get the bells keep us updated and join us on this thread so we can share tips and successes :)

I am getting ready to go to kb class tonight and get ideas for more targeted exercises that I am happy to share once you get the basics

Found you! Will have a read through and post either later tonight or tomorrow morning :) x

Well my kettlebell arrived today. Was a little suprised at how small it was..........then I noticed I had ordered 5lb instead of 5kg!!! Oh well, going to Argos tomorrow to get a 5kg!
Didn't have chance to do cardio this morning, but everything is out ready for the morning. Gosh I hope I don't ache as much as I did the first time I did cardio!! Lol x

Shazz
That is so funny - from one extreme to another lol
If your using your beastie, can almost guarantee you will be a little achey :) it will feel like a good ache soon

Just got back from class and feeling knackered but good, so hope to have that pain free tight feeling tomorrow

He is starting a class on Wednesday's too, so I may go then as well

And, I think my 2lb gain is history too ;)

Kron, what an amazing transformation!!! That pain I'm feeling doesnt feel so bad now!!! ;)

I finished week 1 off last night with resistance which I enjoyed & am looking forward to core tomorrow evening. I went out for a jog this evening which I have to admit felt great with that nice achey feeling nin my muscles :eek: so think combining the 2 will work well with 1 exercise free day a week.

Shazz that 5lb kettlebell must have felt like a babys rattle compared to your 7.5kg one!!!

Hi TwistedTallulah
Your welcome
I hope you will keep us updated :)
If you have any questions, please post

Hi ya!

Well I bought My kettleworx kettlebell today after doing a bit of research and reading reviews etc they were the best...So I hope it comes soon I really can't wait to try it.

I do have a few questions though, mainly about this site...as I'm new I can't actually see my profile and I have saved/liked a few of your posts...how on earth do I get too see them?...if anyone can help it would be much appreciated...thank you x

Hey Sweet Pink
Glad to hear you enjoyed resistance, but I think we all agree WE LOVE CORE lol
Combining the two will be good - you guys make me feel so lazy :)
You should also see your running improve as well

I only got that way by continuing after the 6 week programme which was what started it off due to great results
I love kbs :)

TwistedTallulah
Yeah, I hope the postman comes quick
Let us know when it arrives, we will cheer you on

About the saving posts and such - haven't got a clue, new to this myself, I think there is something you go into which brings up things, but get lost on here lol

TwistedTallulah said:
Hi ya!

Well I bought My kettleworx kettlebell today after doing a bit of research and reading reviews etc they were the best...So I hope it comes soon I really can't wait to try it.

I do have a few questions though, mainly about this site...as I'm new I can't actually see my profile and I have saved/liked a few of your posts...how on earth do I get too see them?...if anyone can help it would be much appreciated...thank you x

If you click on user CP on blue tool bar top left it should show you the threads you have posted on already. To get your posts over 50 quickly i was advised the best way is to pop onto the chat thread and post into all the games threads.

Looking forward to hearing all about the kettlebells!! xx

Well done sweet pink! I am running a couple of times a week, then doing Kettleworx in between.
I did Core week 2 today. Boy it certainly aims at your abs, guess I know what part will ache 2moro!
I measured myself today, going to do it each week. I have lost an inch since I started kettleworx! Half off my bust and half off my tummy...!!! Yeah!!
I know it's down to the kettlebell as I haven't lost any inches for about 10 weeks. Result!! My arms also look more toned already!! :) Thank you Kron!!

Fantastic Shazz!!! Its great motivation when you see results early on!! I have week 2 core tonight so am looking forward to seeing whats in store!!!

I dont feel as achey today as I usually do so either my body is starting to used to it or the jog last night helped loosen me up. Either way I'm not complaining!!! :D

Well done sweet pink! I am running a couple of times a week, then doing Kettleworx in between.
I did Core week 2 today. Boy it certainly aims at your abs, guess I know what part will ache 2moro!
I measured myself today, going to do it each week. I have lost an inch since I started kettleworx! Half off my bust and half off my tummy...!!! Yeah!!
I know it's down to the kettlebell as I haven't lost any inches for about 10 weeks. Result!! My arms also look more toned already!! :) Thank you Kron!!

Shazz - fantastic, week 1 and already noticing a difference.
It can only get better :)
Did you manage to get another bell, you will get quicker results as using a heavy bell, but just make sure you keep yourself safe

When you have two bells, try using the heavier one on your swings, squats and switch to the lighter one when doing presses, if you can cope with your heavier one when doing windmills, this will tighten the core a lot quicker

You and Sweet Pink wil have to tell me what exercises your loving or hating, I will be able to use this info to suggest some variations that are a little more advanced that can be done once in a while.

On my days off from kb, sometimes I would just go do some windmills, squats, etc for a couple of minutes, normally just before I headed into the shower, a bit of freestyle :)

Sweet Pink
Hope you enjoy core week 2
Good to hear the aches are calming down, i think it helps whne you know your not going to be crippled doing some exercise lol
Do you have a certain routine with jogging - route, time, etc? i would be interested to know if this aspect of your exercise started to improve

well done ladies :)

Just finished week 2 of the core & found it not too bad though I HATE that plank!!!!

Kron I enjoy the swings & the presses though havent really caught the names of them all yet. The plank is the one that stands out as a hate at the minute though I do feel it working so shouldnt complain. Must pay more attention to the names of them from now on!!! :eek:

Hee Hee
I used to hate the plank too - i couldn't find that happy place :) but can do them ok now, again its cos your muscles are far too relaxed in that area so you feel like your straining all over lol
I did find that after doing them for a few weeks they became easier as the muscles developed, still collapse at the end tho

Dont worry if you dont know the names of the exercises a bit of a description, and knowing which one your doing will enable me to figure it out.

i will pull together some ab exercises for you to help strengthen that area, which you can freestyle with

Thanks, that would be great to be able to do a few after my jogs especially if they help my abs (or lack of!!! :eek:)

I was soo pleased with myself tonight to manage all 3 planks without collapsing coz last week I collapsed after everyone (which hubby found hilarious!!! :mad:)

Great idea to do them after your jogs :)
I am off work tomorrow yeah so will post something soon

Great work on the planks, I think the first couple of weeks I couldn't complete most of it lol

Looks like your hubby needs to lose a bet soon, with his payback to complete a session with you :) that will shut him up

Back