Secret to shaping up

Ok has anyone done the Kettleworx in consecutive nights?
I have no more evening shifts until Sunday and Saturday is when hubby is home, so could I do KW tonight tomorrow and Friday then skip Saturday and Sunday and do Monday and Tuesday, skip Wednesday (working) then do Thursday and Friday? Or would that be unadvisable??

Ok has anyone done the Kettleworx in consecutive nights?
I have no more evening shifts until Sunday and Saturday is when hubby is home, so could I do KW tonight tomorrow and Friday then skip Saturday and Sunday and do Monday and Tuesday, skip Wednesday (working) then do Thursday and Friday? Or would that be unadvisable??

Hi Shirleen - you are supposed to have rest days to let your muscles recover. However why don't you give it a go and see how you feel? Its not like your muscles are totally new to this so it will probably be ok. Only you can be the judge of how you feel and I'm sure its a personal thing and will vary from person to person. :)

For 10 days while OH was away I did 5 days kettlercise 50 min work out break 2 days and 3 days - I was ok :) all in evening once kids in bed .. Felt really good once back to class!

I'm gonna go for it! If I die...tell my hubby it was your fault LOL!

LOL Shirleen your a deffo Fruit loop but i love ya!

You should be fine but just don't push yourself too hard.

I've just done the 3 set of the 10 min fast fat burn it was good really enjoyed it ;o)

What I've done when I'm short on days is do a couple in one day, core always being one that I do a double with. Have also done all three on a couple of occasions, usually when peed off with the oh and I could take my frustrations out on Ryan!

What I've done when I'm short on days is do a couple in one day, core always being one that I do a double with. Have also done all three on a couple of occasions, usually when peed off with the oh and I could take my frustrations out on Ryan!

I was considering this, however after two weeks off I couldn't even manage the second set!
I'm considering doing resistance again tomorrow, but I'll see how I get on with Core first.

Week two cardio today. Found some of the floor exercises challenging to say the least. The rowing side to side with feet off the ground certainly gave my abs a good workout. Still can't do the alternate push ups!

Thanks for the advice about using the pause between floor and upright exercises Cat lover Sue. Simple but effective. You were right about the potential to injure myself. I now watch the lovely Ryan do the move once or twice, then copy. Takes a bit longer but I have plenty of time on my hands.

Really feeling it in my backside and back muscles today!

Morning All

I done fast fat burn last night and really enjoy it as it deffo gets my heart pumping!

Am going to be mostly running round like headless chicken for next couple of days as off on my short trip to Cala Dor on Sunday and got so many things to put in order before we go! Last minute Lill thats moi :eek: Catch you laters

So much for me doing KW on consecutive nights! Got me a bad case of DOMS! I know what it is because I was so knackered I forgot to do the cool down and my muscles have seized!

I might go to the gym and walk on the treadmill see if that helps!

Morning All - Trash - hope you have a fab trip. Shirleen - oops! Hopefully a walk and a few stretches will help.

Forgot I had today off and had to work late last night instead, so that's me finished Round 6 just now with Wk6 Resistance. Will take my measurements tomorrow morning whilst I WI and then will post. It's our wedding anniversary on Sunday (17 years :)), so we are going on a trip to Mull tomorrow. Going to be a long day but really looking forward to it. It will also mean a proper food blow out! Well, what the heck - cannot wait. Then it will be back to the grindstone on Sunday and will start another set of the Advanced DVDs. No rest for the wicked! :D

Trash said:
Morning All

I done fast fat burn last night and really enjoy it as it deffo gets my heart pumping!

Am going to be mostly running round like headless chicken for next couple of days as off on my short trip to Cala Dor on Sunday and got so many things to put in order before we go! Last minute Lill thats moi :eek: Catch you laters

Enjoy your trip!!!

Cat Lover Sue said:
Morning All - Trash - hope you have a fab trip. Shirleen - oops! Hopefully a walk and a few stretches will help.

Forgot I had today off and had to work late last night instead, so that's me finished Round 6 just now with Wk6 Resistance. Will take my measurements tomorrow morning whilst I WI and then will post. It's our wedding anniversary on Sunday (17 years :)), so we are going on a trip to Mull tomorrow. Going to be a long day but really looking forward to it. It will also mean a proper food blow out! Well, what the heck - cannot wait. Then it will be back to the grindstone on Sunday and will start another set of the Advanced DVDs. No rest for the wicked! :D

Happy anniversary for tomorrow, enjoy your trip. Will look forward to seeing your results :)

Hello, sorry for not being in contact for sibling, I was having problems with my phone and then went on holiday

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Donzy84 said:
Hello, sorry for not being in contact for sibling, I was having problems with my phone and then went on holiday

Lol pressed send by mistake, that was ment to say so long not sibling??? Silly phone!!!

So I'm back now after an amazing cruise with an extra half stone to lose but I was worth every lb!!!

How is everyone? Any word from kron??? Xxx

Good to see you back and sounds like you had a good time :)

Morning All - yay Donzy good to see you back. Sounds like a fab holiday. Unfortunately no word from Kron at all despite lots of PMs being sent to her. Really concerned about her but have no way of getting in touch.

I will post my results in a proper breakdown in the stats thread, but lost another 9cm during Round 6. So very pleased with that. Round 7 started this morning with Wk1 Advanced Cardio. No rest for the wicked, apparently! :)

Finished week 2 with core session. Actually managed to get my feet off the ground for the rowing this time. Certainly felt the difference! Can't believe how the time flies and 20 mins is over in a flash. Measured myself when I started kettlebells 7 weeks ago and have lost quite a few cms since. Unfortunately I put on 1 1/2 lbs this week probably because we have had guests staying all week. Have eaten more than normal and had a couple of treats. Not surprised and know I have to get back on the wagon today. First loss since January so can't complain.

Hi all. I have a question. I have recently had quite bad back pain, like an ache in the middle of my back on the right hand side. I did a bit of googling on relief (should prob go docs but mine are horrible) and some of the recommended exercises are core exercises. I wanted to do some kettlebell work but am worried that the 5kg will be too heavy. I have the smaller weight (2/3kg) that comes with the kettleworx program and was wondering whether I should do kettleworx using the smaller weight or not do it at all. I haven't done the kw program before so don't really know what it's like. Thanks in advance.

Aymz said:
Hi all. I have a question. I have recently had quite bad back pain, like an ache in the middle of my back on the right hand side. I did a bit of googling on relief (should prob go docs but mine are horrible) and some of the recommended exercises are core exercises. I wanted to do some kettlebell work but am worried that the 5kg will be too heavy. I have the smaller weight (2/3kg) that comes with the kettleworx program and was wondering whether I should do kettleworx using the smaller weight or not do it at all. I haven't done the kw program before so don't really know what it's like. Thanks in advance.

I would start with the weight u have and once it starts feeling easy get the next weight up x

Back