Seeking diet buddy

SunnyDaze said:
Hiya! Today's my first day on Exante TS so kind of dreading the next few days until I get into ketosis. I lost 5st 7 years ago with Lighterlife so have an idea what this week will be like. Feeling excited at the moment though and know I just have to stick at it and just keep in mind how much better I will feel once I get nearer to my target weight. Would love to have some buddies who are also going through this, I don't discuss the diet with anyone other than my hubby as I find some people have been so negative about VLCD in the past even though they don't really know anything about them! Good luck everyone, this year is going to be the year we get to Goal!

Hey SUnnyDaze hope ur first day is going well.. Hang in there Hun it's always tuff first few days, I'm on day3 n now starting to feel so good n soo lighter x

If i weigh 19st 5lb by the 31st may (7 weeks ) how much do you think i could loose being 100% TS im going to disney paris with my family and would like to be atleast 2 dress size smaller so i feel better about it for photos and stuff as its a real real special treat for my girls so would like to look at photos for memories and not feel so ashamed. My next target is a hen weekend on 20th july so another 7 weeks or so as this is fancy dress as flapper girls so short dresses!!!!!!!

Just want to say hello :welcome: we are all on the same journey, we will be right here when you need anything.
I'm 10 days into Exante 100% and finding it fab :) xx

Hey SUnnyDaze hope ur first day is going well.. Hang in there Hun it's always tuff first few days, I'm on day3 n now starting to feel so good n soo lighter x

Today's gone great, thanks Shini. I've found the Exante shakes and soup much nicer than the Lighterlife. I'll be working tomorrow so I am going to have a bar at lunchtime as I thought that would be easier than trying to make up a shake or soup at work. I hope the bars taste as good as they look! Overall very pleased with the diet so far and I'm sure my tummy is flatter already but that is probably just wishful thinking! :rolleyes: Here's to tomorrow - onwards and upwards! Glad you're feeling better, I've read on here that some people experience headaches during the first week. At least having this site you don't feel like you're alone which is such a comfort.

Hi. My first day has been okay. Had chocolate shake and mushroom soup with loads of black pepper which was really nice. Now drinking coke zero as it seems to allowed. Need something sweet to stop me eating!! Hope everyone else is doing okay. Really great to have the company doing this it is a good incentive.

The chocolate orange bars are really yummy. I don't really have a sweet tooth though :)

I only got the drinks and soups wasn't sure about the bars. I think I'll order them this week to break up my diet. I can't wait until next Wednesday to get weighed but I know I'll be on the scales every day before then lol. Have done all my housework to keep busy and now going out a walk. If I can get past today without food I think I'll be okay:)

30&slimplease said:
If i weigh 19st 5lb by the 31st may (7 weeks ) how much do you think i could loose being 100% TS im going to disney paris with my family and would like to be atleast 2 dress size smaller so i feel better about it for photos and stuff as its a real real special treat for my girls so would like to look at photos for memories and not feel so ashamed. My next target is a hen weekend on 20th july so another 7 weeks or so as this is fancy dress as flapper girls so short dresses!!!!!!!

Work on a stone a month, a bit more to start. The more you have to lose the quicker it goes. I found a stone down was about a size down. I went from a 22/24 at 17 stones to 10/12 at around ten and half stones. I suppose it depends on your height too.

GSQ

Aww that's my birthday! Good luck :) x

chellymac said:
Hi. My first day has been okay. Had chocolate shake and mushroom soup with loads of black pepper which was really nice. Now drinking coke zero as it seems to allowed. Need something sweet to stop me eating!! Hope everyone else is doing okay. Really great to have the company doing this it is a good incentive.

First day almost over for you :) I've just got in to a box of 50 choc shakes... It was like Christmas for me. Cant wait to start tomorrow :D xx

DiamondDoll said:
First day almost over for you :) I've just got in to a box of 50 choc shakes... It was like Christmas for me. Cant wait to start tomorrow :D xx

Good luck DiamondDoll for tomorrow morning. You'll be grand. I've taken myself to bed to avoid any temptations. Let me know how breakfast goes:)

chellymac said:
Good luck DiamondDoll for tomorrow morning. You'll be grand. I've taken myself to bed to avoid any temptations. Let me know how breakfast goes:)

Started!!! First shake down.. Really enjoyed it! much nicer than a typical protein shake (used to for e those down!!) feeling good about this :) how's day 2 for you so far? x

Started!!! First shake down.. Really enjoyed it! much nicer than a typical protein shake (used to for e those down!!) feeling good about this :) how's day 2 for you so far? x

I'm doing okay. Feeling a bit irritable today but just keep thinking come Saturday I might feel the benefit of the ketosis. I just need to keep motivated and keep busy for the next couple of days and then hopefully will feel a lot better. I am going to order the bars as other people seem to like them and at least I would feel as if I am eating something nice. the soups are great but don't think I could stick them long term every day.

Have you tried tomato soup? Thinking of ordering those as love tomato anything! Just keep thinking ahead... I just keep thinking up mini goals in my head like in 6 days I could be at LEAST half a stone lighter. Five days for you though :D xx

How are you doing, nearly dinner time:) I have the tomato soup it is okay, the nicest is mushroom and the vegetable soups, but you might like it better than the others. I have not really drank much today in terms of water so need to get going only been for a pee once which is not good, but my mouth tastes like crap. I have been busy in work so it has kept me going and it is nearly home time. talk to you soon:)

Starting Monday- Anyone like to be my new starter buddy?

Hi All, start Exante on Monday. Nervous but excited. Desperately need to lose weight. Want to lose 3st, maybe 3.5 if i can manage it. I am such a different person in my head, i got a shock yesterday when i seen myself in the security camera at Asda- i thought who the hell is that?? Would love a buddy to get me through!

Also can i really drink Coke Zero? If so- is there a limit?

Hi

Well how did you find it yesterday. I think my ketosis has kicked in. Feel a lot better today and no hunger pains. Really looking forward to next weigh in to see how well I have done. Just order the orange bars. I have ordered more of the orange drink it is really nice compared to the other flavours. Hope you are getting on well today :p

Back