Seeking diet buddy

Yeah I think id be on the diet forever if we were to do that hehe!!! 2nd day for me was the worst I feel great today its true what they say u dont feel hungry when your in kestosis its brill u dont even think ur on a diet lol! So just think u maybe there tommorow so keep strong its so worth it hun xxxx

I've made great friends with the toilet haha... And Leanne maybe that was a whacky idea of mine, but it's another goal I suppose and I'd probably look like a skeleton by then hahahahaha!!! Im not feeling hungry now, but I was this morning.., when I woke up I could have eaten a horse hahah agh it's good that you giggle when your on a diet because u can't do much else haha xx

Hey ive just done something so stupid and.ive ate im soo gutted as I was so focused this mornin, feel so crap now I really do!! I just started geeling really lifeless and dizzy I was worried because im not meant to be foin this plan as I am 10 stone.7 and bmi off 23 I was just worried my body was shutting down lol! Feel well crap now some support I am lol xxx

Thank you I dont know wot to do now if I should have a normal dinner tonight as ive well an trully kicked myself out of kestosis sooo confused..???

I really dont know I just felt so weak and I only started with a bit chicken meat then I just went from there I feel really rubbish now! Do u think I will be well out kestosis? X

Hey listen we are more alike than u think and I've felt like that before and thats why I've been playing around with it for the last 3 weeks and I was doing well all day until about 3pm!!! Im not supposed to be doing it either I'm 9st 12 but really want to be under 9 and a half stone like I was this time last year... Don't beat yourself up my fellow diet buddy, it's just one tiny slip up and tomorrow is another day... Just stay focused on the diet now and just pretend the eating didn't actually happen xxx chin up xxx

Aww thank u thats so nice, ive been beaten myself up about it and uve made me feel much betta thank u hun! I think maybe I needed the slip up so I know how rubbish it makes u feel, I felt better when I was hungry lol! But im fine now and raring to keep at it, I would love to be ur size my aims to get.dwn to bout.9 thats so weird that we both arent meant to be doin this I feel all the better now I know ur the same.as me lol, thanks so much huni ur a little gem!! And u keep up good work xxxxxx

Its just nice to be able to share feelings sometimes and I'll help u as far as I can... Just dont beat yourself up because you'll probably feel even worse and then eat something else... Until Monday I had been the same and everyday I'd think that day was the day to start properly but it never happened and now all I'm thinking is that i can't eat because i can't bare having to write it on here hahahaha... See if those thoughts work for you :) keep smiling and I'm sure you won't have been knocked too far out of ketosis. When do you weigh??? Xx

I know I was the same I didnt wanna come on and say id failed but I thot about it and decided to go for it! As I didnt know wot to do but im just gna have my soup as usual I even left my bar for tonight think thats wot done it for me, well im feeling better now thanks to u huni! And I am NOT gna eat anythin else lol. I tested another stick and its still a bit pink so hopefully iv not done to much damage. My weigh in is on sunday but I bought.scales the other day and im a bit confused as on sunday I weighed myself in boots on one off them electronic ones and that showed.10/13 aghh!! Then weighed on my new one and it said 10/8 and my other 10/3 haha!! Think ill just stick to boots one safer that way haha!! Thanks again cudnt do this without u xxxxx

Cool I'll weigh Sunday as well then hahaha I'm not trying to become your stalker BUT your keeping me on track haha... We will be super skinny together whoop whoop and food will never be our enemy again :) have u got Facebook or anything?? Xx

Dont be daft ur not stalking me lol, this is why I come on to chat to u so I think we cud be stalking each other haha!! I do have facebook im never on there though cse it caused to many problems.wiv the bf lol!! But if u type in leanne croal I shud still come up nt sure though dunno if they have cancelled my account, glad I met u though hun its made a big diffrence and made this diet fun hehe! Iv just had my soup.so defo no more incidents I was ready to chuck it all in I was! But thanks to u im still here battling it out and feel happy for doing so! So big hugs huni!! Lol hows ur day been? Xxxx

Hey sorry for the delay haha I've been sweating it out at the gym...I'm glad we've paired up as well because now I don't just feel like I'm letting myself down if I screw things up but I also feel like im letting you down haha weird I know but it works for me because I hate letting people down!!! Who knew hey that dieting could be fun hahaha and the strange thing is I'm actually enjoying the food packs now!!! Just realised I didn't answer your weighing post properly... I think that you should weigh on Sunday at boots to get an actuate reading of what you've lost but also do it on your scales at home... Then you won't need to go to boots every week just to work out your loss.... If that makes any sense at all hahahaha xx

Morning chic, hows u today? Ur doing great going to the gym everyday I dont know where u find the energy lol! Ive been doing weights and stuff and im finding it hard to source the energy for that haha!!, gna try and get more in today. I agree packs are ok I dont mind them at all but tjink id enjoy anythin someone put dwn to me right now haha!! Yeah think ill fo that in boots on sunday I hope ive lost something I really do! Im hungry today but ill pull threw I know hw bad I felt yesterday and not going there again! Whats ur name huni?.. If u dont mind me asking xxxxxx

Thank you Determinedlady, your post has really motivated me:)
I am on day 14 and doing great on ts, was just having a few negative thoughts about how long the diet seems to be going on and not seeing an end in sight when I read your post so a huge thanks again.

Back