Seeking diet buddy

Really craved something naughty last night, didn't cave though. Had a peppermint tea, which
I scolded myself with ha ha. That took my mind off food.

Off to a christening today, must stay away from delicious buffet food!!

How's everyone's weekend gone? x

Have a lovely wedding day, you'll look and feel amazing xx

I don't know who else is doing it on this thread hun but I lost 10lbs last week and next WI in Saturday. How about you?

Heavenly you started around my weight. I was 11.9 and am now 10.12 trying to get as close as I can to 10 stone in 4 weeks :)

Start on tuesday seeking a buddy!!

Hello everyone :) I start total solutions on Tuesday my parcel arrives would love to have a buddy to share the experience with to help spur each other on, need all the help can get lol :)

Hello sammysue, welcome to exante you will have loads of buddies on here to share your journey with, everyone is so supportive!! Good luck with your journey, Keep posting xx

i am finding it great, thought it would be really hard but once i got over the first few day's it has been fine, i didn't suffer with the headaches but i do drink gallons of water!

Eeek I'm so excited! How many days have you done it for? How much have you lost if you don't mind me asking, I feel I'm becoming obsessed reading everyone's stories on here, hoping it will keep me going you know, wish my pack was here now! Lol x

Welcome Sammy. Good luck for your journey :) We're all here to share it with you :)
I have my first official weigh in tomorrow, although I started on a Wednesday, I always weigh in a Sunday, so this first one will be 11 days, and from there on in, it'll be the usual 7 :) x

Oomph how exciting :) you'll need to let me know how you get on! I want to loose about 3 stone. I'm 11st 6 just now maybe a bit heavier but I'm only 5ft so my BMW said I'm obese, do you think the weight will off fast? X

I was 13 8.5 last week, but I have been on weight watchers for a year and lost almost 5 stone, but then I plateaued. It seems to come off at about a stone a month from reading other peoples posts, which I'd be happy with. I've got 3 stone 9lbs to lose as of my start date, so hopefully I'll only need to be on it for 12 weeks or so. I'm 5 foot 6. I got on the scales this morning and it said 12 stone 9 so if I manage another 0.5 by the morning, that'll be a stone off in 11 days :)

Omg!! Your are doing fantastically well!! You should be so proud of yourself! Wow! Your my thinspiration lol :) keep up the good work, I think I may start doing a diary on here on tues if my parcel arrives in the morning so I can see how I progress I only got the variety pack for a week to try it out then I think I will buy the mixed bumper pack x

Hi Sammy! oooh you're tiny like me i'm 4'11 haha. Good luck on Tuesday, the first 3 days are hard, but when you're past that it'll be a lot easier. :) i'll be your buddy? Need someone to keep me motiviated too haha! Are you doing total solution or working solution? xx

Hello there :) I'm going to do the total solution, how long have you been doing it? Have you had good results? Xx

Hello there :) I'm going to do the total solution, how long have you been doing it? Have you had good results? Xx

I'm on my 10th day now, I lost 4 pounds last week which i'm really happy about it as I think on WS you lose less as you have a meal too. So excited for my next weigh-in on Thursday :D although I doubt it'll be as good as 4 pounds haha. How long are you thinking of doing exante for? xx

Oh and I will do it until I loose about 3 stone and then follow the next step to maintain my healthy weight x

Back