• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Selling Clothes?

Ahh yes probably. Might be worth me setting something up then, separate from here if people want?
Be handy for clothes as we go down the sizes. I really need some smaller stuff but can't afford to buy lots of new stuff for a short while.

rubyangel

skinny jeans-im on my way
G: 9st7lb
ive just found the thread,its on slimming world off topic,cant do a link cos i dont know how to!
i think it would be a grand idea to have something similar for us peeps.

cazzabella78

staying positive
S: 12st9.5lb C: 12st9.5lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 31.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
think ebay might be your best bet chick..there might be a free listing day coming up soon :) i've got lost of bits and pieces to sell but im waiting on the free listing day coming lol

rubyangel

skinny jeans-im on my way
G: 9st7lb
i think with a clothes exchange,you put what youve got and what you would like to recieve in exchange,bit like swap shop out of the 1970s!!

G: 10st7lb
Prob silly but i chucked every single big size i had once i grew out of it

I bought tons of stuff off ebay cheaply to keep me going on the inbetween sizes.

was the easiest thing really

I found it Ruby, thanks! Would that not be harder to do though, suppose you give away loads and get nothing in return?
I think it works though because people would rather people on here got the stuff theyd grown out of rather than just dumping it or going to a charity shop. Its more a way to just get rid of your stuff as you go down the sizes and in the process help other people out a bit :)