Senna Tablets

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by 04624181, 1 March 2009.

1. 04624181

04624181 Well-Known Member

What tablets can i use for hmm hmm (clearing throat and whispering) constipation. i have got some tescos own senna tablets but in the ingredients it says it has sucrose in. I am in agony, and have been having a glass of fibre clear every day and am having loads of water x help before i pop x:eek:
  2. slinkymalinkey

slinkymalinkey Feeling fab!

I'm not sure what tablets you are able to take to be honest,but didn't want to read and run! Someone will be along to let you know soon, no doubt.:D

I struggled for the first two weeks and took fibre clear daily and also found drinking boiled water helped me along the way.

I haven't suffered since,oh and i do have a flapjack daily and it keeps me regular ;)

I hope it passes soon(excuse the pun ;)) there;s nothing worse than being in discomfort.
  3. caroline4013

caroline4013 Well-Known Member

I too am in agony and if anything is going to stop me continuing this diet then its this!
    My CDC said try Sennokot or Dulcolax, well I have had 2 tablets of sennokot Friday and Saturday and I'm still waiting!
  4. Soph

Soph Well-Known Member

Upping my water did the trick for me. Was drinking 2 litres a day and was having trouble. Now drink 3-4 not including hot drinks and I'm much better.
  5. fragglerock64

fragglerock64 Well-Known Member

when needed I've used Dulcolax, which got me going I also suggest you look at how much water your drinking daily, I average 3 ltrs a day plus what I use to make up my shakes and black coffee

Just a thought

Hope things get moving soon
  6. YumyMumy

YumyMumy Crawling to the finish!

Hey I had this problem, I felt like I was in labour all over again! Someone advised me to hold out on a shake and take 2 together, and it worked for me :) Seemed to keep me more regular if I did it that way than 3 sperate shakes but I dont know whether this will suit you x
  7. MrsFatBum

MrsFatBum Well-Known Member

have senakot.. and lots of water. shud do the trick
  8. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Hmmm.. I dont go very often really but im not in any discomfort so I havent tried anything...

Hope it passes soon chick xxx
  9. cazzy b

cazzy b Well-Known Member

hi, i suffered the same way a couple of weeks ago and started to use senokot. two at bedtime and a warm drink the following morning works a treat. the fibreclear did nothing for me.dont suffer
  10. 04624181

04624181 Well-Known Member

thanks for all the messages. i have upped my water today and it has done the trick. x