Senna Tablets

What tablets can i use for hmm hmm (clearing throat and whispering) constipation. i have got some tescos own senna tablets but in the ingredients it says it has sucrose in. I am in agony, and have been having a glass of fibre clear every day and am having loads of water x help before i pop x:eek:

What tablets can i use for hmm hmm (clearing throat and whispering) constipation. i have got some tescos own senna tablets but in the ingredients it says it has sucrose in. I am in agony, and have been having a glass of fibre clear every day and am having loads of water x help before i pop x:eek:

I'm not sure what tablets you are able to take to be honest,but didn't want to read and run! Someone will be along to let you know soon, no doubt.:D

I struggled for the first two weeks and took fibre clear daily and also found drinking boiled water helped me along the way.

I haven't suffered since,oh and i do have a flapjack daily and it keeps me regular ;)

I hope it passes soon(excuse the pun ;)) there;s nothing worse than being in discomfort.

I too am in agony and if anything is going to stop me continuing this diet then its this!
My CDC said try Sennokot or Dulcolax, well I have had 2 tablets of sennokot Friday and Saturday and I'm still waiting!

Upping my water did the trick for me. Was drinking 2 litres a day and was having trouble. Now drink 3-4 not including hot drinks and I'm much better.

when needed I've used Dulcolax, which got me going I also suggest you look at how much water your drinking daily, I average 3 ltrs a day plus what I use to make up my shakes and black coffee

Just a thought

Hope things get moving soon

Hey I had this problem, I felt like I was in labour all over again! Someone advised me to hold out on a shake and take 2 together, and it worked for me :) Seemed to keep me more regular if I did it that way than 3 sperate shakes but I dont know whether this will suit you x

Hmmm.. I dont go very often really but im not in any discomfort so I havent tried anything...

Hope it passes soon chick xxx

hi, i suffered the same way a couple of weeks ago and started to use senokot. two at bedtime and a warm drink the following morning works a treat. the fibreclear did nothing for me.dont suffer

Back