• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more



Senna

txljay

Full Member
S: 15st2lb C: 13st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 31.2 Loss: 1st3lb(8.02%)
#2
I took senna a few times and it didn't affect my losses. If you're already 'stopped up' then don't take the fibre until you've gone as it'll just make it worse.
 
#3
txljay said:
I took senna a few times and it didn't affect my losses. If you're already 'stopped up' then don't take the fibre until you've gone as it'll just make it worse.
Really I thought itd help not hinder? Senna eventually worked so using fibre twice a day CDC said x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
 

Lovette84

Full Member
S: 95kg C: 81kg G: 60kg BMI: 28.7 Loss: 14kg(14.71%)
#4
Hi,

I had same issue until I took a tea called slimmatee from holland and Barrett's every other day. Just one tea bag in a large cup in the evenings and you go in the morning before work. It contains senna but in smaller dosage than a laxative. My consultant read it over and said it would be fine. Other than that I drink peppermint tea to help.
 
#5
Lovette84 said:
Hi,

I had same issue until I took a tea called slimmatee from holland and Barrett's every other day. Just one tea bag in a large cup in the evenings and you go in the morning before work. It contains senna but in smaller dosage than a laxative. My consultant read it over and said it would be fine. Other than that I drink peppermint tea to help.
Thanks I have heard of that but never thought of it xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
 

txljay

Full Member
S: 15st2lb C: 13st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 31.2 Loss: 1st3lb(8.02%)
#6
Fibre is great as a preventive but once the problem is already there so to speak, adding bulk makes it worse. I used senna to be able to go, then started taking psyllium husk capsules. I took the reccomended 3 doses a day for a few days, and now maintain comfortably on 2 capsules a day.

As the senna has now done its job, the fibre should stop it happening again. Fingers crossed, anyway!
 
#7
txljay said:
Fibre is great as a preventive but once the problem is already there so to speak, adding bulk makes it worse. I used senna to be able to go, then started taking psyllium husk capsules. I took the reccomended 3 doses a day for a few days, and now maintain comfortably on 2 capsules a day.

As the senna has now done its job, the fibre should stop it happening again. Fingers crossed, anyway!
Thanks my CDC suggested moving SS+ If not ok. I'm having an ss+ meal Thursday and Friday so that may help too. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
 

txljay

Full Member
S: 15st2lb C: 13st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 31.2 Loss: 1st3lb(8.02%)
#8
Yep, I went up to SS+ towards the end of my first week and was still managing to lose an average of 3 lb a week most of the time. I've gone back to SS during the week now to try and get the last push to goal done.
 
#9
txljay said:
Yep, I went up to SS+ towards the end of my first week and was still managing to lose an average of 3 lb a week most of the time. I've gone back to SS during the week now to try and get the last push to goal done.
Ah right. I've been doing this for one week and 5 days and I lost 15lb in first week then scales not moved since so thought may as well do SS+ to keep me sane lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
 
S: 21st3lb
#10
whilst on the cambridge the first time round, I suffered from constipation realy badly, my own fault as I never took anything to help. All I can advise is to take husk? I was told this by my CDC as I ended up in hospital having 2 x enema's which was an horrendus experience!!
 
#11
happychick88 said:
whilst on the cambridge the first time round, I suffered from constipation realy badly, my own fault as I never took anything to help. All I can advise is to take husk? I was told this by my CDC as I ended up in hospital having 2 x enema's which was an horrendus experience!!
Cripes that sounds horrific. Well am using the fibre powder twice a day and having an ss+ meal most days too. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
 


Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lipotrim Forum 2
Exante 4
Lipotrim Forum 3
Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In 2
Lipotrim Forum 1

Similar threads



Top