Sent in my medical questionaire!! Now just waiting!!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by lillypop, 6 March 2008 Social URL.

1. lillypop

lillypop now got pictures in album

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi everyone

Thanks so much to everyone for your replies, after reading them all, I decided to ring the LLC and go to her information session on Tues! She gave me a form to get the doctor to fill in which I did yesterday FREE OF CHARGE!! and sent it first class today!!

Thing is, she says she has 3 on waiting list, then me, that's 4, so now just waiting for 3 more people before a class can start!! but I'm ready now goddamit!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    That's great news Lilly - be one of the best things you ever do I'm sure ---- hope you get a class starting soon ;)

4. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Great move there Lillypop ... look forward to hearing about your journey :)

5. lola123

lola123 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Great news, you were quick getting your drs note done it took me ages and that was after a load of uming and arhing. You will love this diet and see results very quickly.

6. Deb G

Deb G Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.56%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good luck - you'll be joining us all soon!

7. Donnalou86

Donnalou86 Striving for slimness

Diet:
    Cambridge
    good luck in your diet and well done in getting your doctors note easily! My doctor refused to do mine for me and instead reccomended that I did the surgery's weight loss plan. He also said I could get diabetes if I stayed the weight I was. I thought "then why aren't you helping me do anything about it then????" Anyways I had to drive all the way to Gosforth to a private doctor reccomended by my LLC and payed £25!!!!! but got there in the end. Anyways I hop you get a class very soon and I look forward to hearing how you're doing lillypop!

8. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done Lilly glad to see you are gonna be one of the gang:cool:

9. miss moon

miss moon Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I think my LLC is a bit unorthodox, she seems to start people off with the packs before the class starts if there's not one due to start in the next week or so........

10. lillypop

lillypop now got pictures in album

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks everyone, I was so lucky, my doctor knows how depressed I've been about my weight, she has prescribed me xenical and reductill and I've lost and gained on these, I've tried to black mail her into weight loss surgery but no go :p so when I took the form into her she was very happy to complete it. I was so so happy that I didnt have to pay, its just the waiting now. I wish my LL would give me some packs before the start, I'm so ready now, eBay doesnt sell them anymore, I know that i have to wait for the counselling and do it the right way, but how long do i have to wait!! ahhhh!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.