Sent in my medical questionaire!! Now just waiting!!!

lillypop

now got pictures in album
Hi everyone

Thanks so much to everyone for your replies, after reading them all, I decided to ring the LLC and go to her information session on Tues! She gave me a form to get the doctor to fill in which I did yesterday FREE OF CHARGE!! and sent it first class today!!

Thing is, she says she has 3 on waiting list, then me, that's 4, so now just waiting for 3 more people before a class can start!! but I'm ready now goddamit!!

That's great news Lilly - be one of the best things you ever do I'm sure ---- hope you get a class starting soon ;)

Great news, you were quick getting your drs note done it took me ages and that was after a load of uming and arhing. You will love this diet and see results very quickly.

Good luck - you'll be joining us all soon!

good luck in your diet and well done in getting your doctors note easily! My doctor refused to do mine for me and instead reccomended that I did the surgery's weight loss plan. He also said I could get diabetes if I stayed the weight I was. I thought "then why aren't you helping me do anything about it then????" Anyways I had to drive all the way to Gosforth to a private doctor reccomended by my LLC and payed £25!!!!! but got there in the end. Anyways I hop you get a class very soon and I look forward to hearing how you're doing lillypop!

Well done Lilly glad to see you are gonna be one of the gang:cool:

I think my LLC is a bit unorthodox, she seems to start people off with the packs before the class starts if there's not one due to start in the next week or so........

Thanks everyone, I was so lucky, my doctor knows how depressed I've been about my weight, she has prescribed me xenical and reductill and I've lost and gained on these, I've tried to black mail her into weight loss surgery but no go :p so when I took the form into her she was very happy to complete it. I was so so happy that I didnt have to pay, its just the waiting now. I wish my LL would give me some packs before the start, I'm so ready now, eBay doesnt sell them anymore, I know that i have to wait for the counselling and do it the right way, but how long do i have to wait!! ahhhh!!

Back