• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

September Bride need to loose 20lbs

S: 10st3lb C: 10st3lb G: 8st8lb BMI: 25.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
its really hard to loose that last bit of plump!!!
however my last bit of plump over the last few weeks has gotten bigger, so i have decided to document everything daily here to see how i get on and what im doing wrong etc.
all needs to be done in 4 months time ready for 8th sept :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 10st3lb C: 10st3lb G: 8st8lb BMI: 25.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
day one was yesterday which was odd felt a little dizzy whilst doing insanity, oh well!!
need not bother, ate a few snacks instead of 2, all negative cal though so i kinda think thats ok.
today iv split my shake so i dont get too hungry, had a bit of celery and im going to have fat free jelly and a grapefruit later. insanity is done + 8mins hip hop abs so im feeling pretty good.
trying to stay on top of being motivated, but im on here when i should be outside in the sun!! got to paint the outside walls, bonus tan though xx

Mojorock

S: 9st5lb C: 8st12lb G: 8st2lb Loss: 0st7lb(5.34%)
Hi Ladies,

Im getting married on the 17th September 2011 and desperate to shed some lbs!!!

I would be happy with 10lbs, but 14 would be better :) I'm only 5ft and every single lb shows, so even if i loose 1/2 lb as week i would be happy!

what diet are you ladies following? have you ordered your dresses yet?

xxx

Ellebear, your before and after pics are amazing, congratulations :)

*EB*

Gold Member
Hey Mojo - Thank you - i am getting there!!!! :)

I follow SW, and have been since Oct 2009. I ordered my dress in March this year!

x

S: 12st11.5lb C: 10st9lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 27.2 Loss: 2st2.5lb(16.99%)
I'm getting married on the 3rd September :)

Kinda wish I had started the healthy eating thing earlier but I've still got 3.5 months to go and every bride looks beautiful on their big day no matter what :)

Good luck everyone x

Mojorock

S: 9st5lb C: 8st12lb G: 8st2lb Loss: 0st7lb(5.34%)
Hey Elle,

I've never tried slimming world; i've always been a weight watcher. I lost 22lbs last year, and 5.5lbs so far this year, but i seem to have come to a bit of a stand still :( But i will persist!!

I also ordered my dress in March, its a size 14, but i'm hoping it will need to be taken in, when i get the alterations done in July. Where are you getting married?

xx

*EB*

Gold Member
Hey Elle,

I've never tried slimming world; i've always been a weight watcher. I lost 22lbs last year, and 5.5lbs so far this year, but i seem to have come to a bit of a stand still :( But i will persist!!

I also ordered my dress in March, its a size 14, but i'm hoping it will need to be taken in, when i get the alterations done in July. Where are you getting married?

xx
You have to keep going - it will come off :)

I am getting married in a little hotel near our house - its very pretty and we are having an outdoor wedding (yes i know its October!) there is a back up plan if its a downpour!!! :)

How about you?

I cant wait!!! under 5 months to go now!

Bambalina

S: 12st0lb C: 11st7lb G: 9st9lb BMI: 25.2 Loss: 0st7lb(4.17%)
its really hard to loose that last bit of plump!!!
however my last bit of plump over the last few weeks has gotten bigger, so i have decided to document everything daily here to see how i get on and what im doing wrong etc.
all needs to be done in 4 months time ready for 8th sept :)
Hi Gemma, I am a September bride to be too! And I need to lose 28lbs!!!! My 1st fitting is in July (eeeeek) my diet begins tomorrow and im doing exante!! Just wanted to post good luck xx:D