September Bride need to loose 20lbs

gemma1983

its really hard to loose that last bit of plump!!!
however my last bit of plump over the last few weeks has gotten bigger, so i have decided to document everything daily here to see how i get on and what im doing wrong etc.
all needs to be done in 4 months time ready for 8th sept :)

day one was yesterday which was odd felt a little dizzy whilst doing insanity, oh well!!
need not bother, ate a few snacks instead of 2, all negative cal though so i kinda think thats ok.
today iv split my shake so i dont get too hungry, had a bit of celery and im going to have fat free jelly and a grapefruit later. insanity is done + 8mins hip hop abs so im feeling pretty good.
trying to stay on top of being motivated, but im on here when i should be outside in the sun!! got to paint the outside walls, bonus tan though xx

hey Gemma i am getting married in October!!! you are a month ahead of me!!! Congrats and good luck xxx

Hi Ladies,

Im getting married on the 17th September 2011 and desperate to shed some lbs!!!

I would be happy with 10lbs, but 14 would be better :) I'm only 5ft and every single lb shows, so even if i loose 1/2 lb as week i would be happy!

what diet are you ladies following? have you ordered your dresses yet?

xxx

Ellebear, your before and after pics are amazing, congratulations :)

Hey Mojo - Thank you - i am getting there!!!! :)

I follow SW, and have been since Oct 2009. I ordered my dress in March this year!

x

I'm getting married on the 3rd September :)

Kinda wish I had started the healthy eating thing earlier but I've still got 3.5 months to go and every bride looks beautiful on their big day no matter what :)

Good luck everyone x

Hey Elle,

I've never tried slimming world; i've always been a weight watcher. I lost 22lbs last year, and 5.5lbs so far this year, but i seem to have come to a bit of a stand still :( But i will persist!!

I also ordered my dress in March, its a size 14, but i'm hoping it will need to be taken in, when i get the alterations done in July. Where are you getting married?

xx

Hey Elle,

I've never tried slimming world; i've always been a weight watcher. I lost 22lbs last year, and 5.5lbs so far this year, but i seem to have come to a bit of a stand still :( But i will persist!!

I also ordered my dress in March, its a size 14, but i'm hoping it will need to be taken in, when i get the alterations done in July. Where are you getting married?

xx

You have to keep going - it will come off :)

I am getting married in a little hotel near our house - its very pretty and we are having an outdoor wedding (yes i know its October!) there is a back up plan if its a downpour!!! :)

How about you?

I cant wait!!! under 5 months to go now!

its really hard to loose that last bit of plump!!!
however my last bit of plump over the last few weeks has gotten bigger, so i have decided to document everything daily here to see how i get on and what im doing wrong etc.
all needs to be done in 4 months time ready for 8th sept :)
Hi Gemma, I am a September bride to be too! And I need to lose 28lbs!!!! My 1st fitting is in July (eeeeek) my diet begins tomorrow and im doing exante!! Just wanted to post good luck xx:D

Back