September challenge

Oh i know it will. We will keep on looking, maybe try and look round a few this week if we can.

hope its not to late for me to join, i have sts for the last 3 weeks, so this will give me a good incentive. So i am going for a 4 1b loss by the 13th.

Hi, I'm new to the forums and just looking through the threads to see how it all works, hence me joining late! I would love to lose at least 8 lbs by 13th September. Hoping this is possible as I've still got soooo much to lose! I'm on 1300 calories per day. Do you think it's realistic to aim for 8lbs off by then, or am I having too many calories? Thanks

Hi, I'm new to the forums and just looking through the threads to see how it all works, hence me joining late! I would love to lose at least 8 lbs by 13th September. Hoping this is possible as I've still got soooo much to lose! I'm on 1300 calories per day. Do you think it's realistic to aim for 8lbs off by then, or am I having too many calories? Thanks

I'd think it is possible! It seems as if you are at the beginning, and I believe that's when you lose the most. Good luck with the 8lbs! I'm sure you'll do it :)

I agree - more than do-able! Good luck to all our new arrivals!!

Yep Good Luck :)

wahey -1lb again the cross trainer must be helping :D

Nic 14lbs, -2lbs, -3lbs, -2lbs, sts
Vicky 10lbs - 1lb, +1lb, -1lb
Vodevil 8lbs -0lb, -1lb, -1lb
Pumpkin2008 14lbs
Sa89 14lbs. -5lbs. -4lbs
Alex 6lb
rhuba 6lb -1lb, -3lbs!!
Preet 6lbs -2lbs sts
Princess Sausage 14lbs
Iris 1lb
Rachel 5lbs
x letty x 14lb

Well done vodevil :)

Vicky 10lbs - 1lb, +1lb, -1lb
Pumpkin2008 14lbs
Sa89 14lbs. -5lbs. -4lbs. -2lbs.
Alex 6lb
rhuba 6lb -1lb, -3lbs!!
Preet 6lbs -2lbs sts
Princess Sausage 14lbs
Iris 1lb
Rachel 5lbs
x letty x 14lb

I'm 3lbs away from my 14lb goal now. Down 2lb this week :).

well done everyone, i'll post tomorrow with my results. hoping that TOTM doesn't affect it like it normally does (silly to hope i know - i am bloated and yuk!)

hey there, i will update with my weigh in tomorrow, just 4.5 to go, hope I have lost at least half (it was my birthday this week so if i maintain I know why!)
good luck to everyone else

Vicky 10lbs - 1lb, +1lb, -1lb, -3lbs
Pumpkin2008 14lbs
Alex 6lb
rhuba 6lb -1lb, -3lbs!!
Preet 6lbs -2lbs sts
Princess Sausage 14lbs
Iris 1lb
Rachel 5lbs
x letty x 14lb

-3lbs for me this week, TOTM always does this which is gooood :)

well done vicky, you're doing fab!

i didn't weigh again last night - my body needed a rest from all the exercise, so i didn't go to the gym. am going to step class tonight though, so will check it then - am away for bank holiday til tuesday, so i won't be able to weigh til then anyway!

lots of long walks and bike rides in north wales (providing the weather is nice) i can't wait!

Good job Vicky - you'll soon be in the 9's!!

Hey I lost 1.5, yay! so got my half a stone

Pumpkin2008 14lbs
Alex 6lb +1/2, -2, -1.5
rhuba 6lb -1lb, -3lbs!!
Preet 6lbs -2lbs sts
Princess Sausage 14lbs
Iris 1lb
Rachel 5lbs
x letty x 14lb

Well done Alex. And Vicky! That is a great loss! Only 4lb to go now!

Also, a question for Nic and Vicky, what do you guys plan to do for your maintenance? I'm far away from this but sometimes wonder whether I'll be calorie counting for the rest of my life!

I will prob just watch what i eat but have a treat night once a week...

I think I'm already subconsciously half way to maintaining now which is why my weight loss is a bit erratic! I'm defiinately less strict with myself and although I always choose the healthy option I'm not actively pushing for weight loss as I'm pretty happy the way I am now. I will still keep it up though as I'm determined to reach my goal!

STS for me this week, not surprising as it's TOTM and such a big loss last week it doesn't really matter. fingers crossed for a loss next week though!

Pumpkin2008 14lbs
Alex 6lb +1/2, -2, -1.5
rhuba 6lb -1lb, -3lbs!!, STS
Preet 6lbs -2lbs sts
Princess Sausage 14lbs
Iris 1lb
Rachel 5lbs
x letty x 14lb