September CHALLENGE!

5lbs off for me, thanks for doing all the updating noitulove. That's my pledge met - yippee!!

You're welcome, shrinkingannie. :) Well done with your loss this week, 5lb is brilliant! ...and really well done for meeting your pledge! :D

LadyKate25, don't worry, you will get there! :)

My weigh in today was -4lbs :)

Thank you toddshar :) very happy with my weight loss

Massive well done to you, Daniellebaby15 on your loss this week and you've met your pledge! :D

Yay! Well done, LadyKate25! See, you're doing really well. :) Brilliant loss and you've met your pledge too. :D

Amazing losses girls!

Can't wait till I can add mine on Wednesday!

Hiya, just 3 off for me this week, feel I am letting the side down a bit now, one more week til i refeed x

Dizzy, you're not letting anyone down at all, you're doing so well! :) I've updated you.

3.5lb lost for me - updated myself!

Well done everyone for your weight losses you should all be very proud of yourselves :)

Another 5.5lb for me please Noitulove xx

All done, Ms R. :)

Thank you xx

1st weigh in 9.5lbs

To be honest, really quite upset. I'd hoped for as close to a stone as possible as I'd worked out that if I did that in the first week I'd only need to lose 4lbs a week to be at goal by christmas

Don't be upset Butterflygirl, that's a lovely big loss! I know it's annoying when you've made plans in your head and it doesn't go quite how you imagined, but you've done really well and you might have a nice big loss on your second week too! :)

By the way, my starting weight was half a pound different to yours and I lost 8lb in my first week, so you beat me! :)

Well done, allysweetcheeks! :) I've done that for you.

Back