September CHALLENGE!

Hi guys, well after much sole searching I started my refeed yesterday, was so bored and grumpy, so decided to do this rather than throw the towel in, so doesnt look likely I will meet my pledge, am refeeding for close on two weeks now, then a week away then will return for the dreaded round 3 in second week of Oct, I am really hoping I can return but need to find the umph in my somewhere, I want to wish everyone luck with their pledges, you are all doing so well and I am proud to know you. Will still keep popping on and if refeed goes ok will update you on any losses, but will be just pleased to start round 3 with no gain to tell you the truth, love to all xx

Dizzy,

Having a longer re-feed is better for you anyway. I hope you enjoy it (I can't wait until mine)! ...and also your daughter's birthday and holiday! :D Really hope you do come on and see us every now and again!

You and I have lost practically the same amount of weight and I'm really proud of myself for it, hope you are too! :) (of yourself, not me, obviously!)

Yay! Well done, toddshar! :) I've done that for you.

Hi Noitulove,

3lbs loss for me this week. Thankyou.

BM

0.5lb off for me on wednesday. Had a really bad week, couldnt keep the shakes down and ended uop coming off total re feed so am made up i atleast had a loss. lol

Well done for this week, Busy Mum. :) ...and massive well done for meeting your pledge! :D

Lipotrim4Me, I'm really sorry to hear you've been feeling unwell. :( ...but well done for getting through the week and still having a loss! :) I hope you're feeling better.

The 'October CHALLENGE' thread is posted! :)

Everyone is doing great really good motivation to have this challenge going

-6.4 for me this week :D

Thanks Noitulove

All updated for you, CP78 - doing so well! :)

No weigh in last Sat. 7lbs down this weigh in though :)

Brilliant, Finleyfox! :) Sorted for you.

Morning all,
I have just had my weigh in .
I have only lost two pounds this week (time of month)
I hope to see more lose next week.

Well done, misspiggy123. :) That's done for you.

Thank you Noitulove

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4lbs off for me, on to October now, thanks for all you effort noitulove

Yay! :) You're very welcome, shrinkingannie.

Back