September CHALLENGE!

i was a bit gutted with this weeks weigh in to be honest seeing as its only week 3 but im just gonna drink loads more water and see what happens next week :)

Oh yes, I forgot about my 3lb last week so thank you for being more on the ball about my loss than me!! Lol xx

Yay! :) Well done, toddshar! I've updated you.

well done Sharon, you doing so so well x

Hi everyone! :)

I know we're not even half way through the September Challenge yet, but I was wondering if people would like me to do a challenge for October afterwards or if anyone else would like to do it instead? I'm asking a little in advance as if I'm going to do it, I would post the thread next weekend to give the last week of September for people to make their pledges for October. If anyone else would like to do it instead, let me know. Also, any changes/suggestions to make it different/more fun? :)

Yes please, if you don't mind, I'm hoping October will be a better month than Sept . . . . I haven't had my weigh in this week yet, but came off for the weekend (went to carfest instead) and restarted Monday. Glad I did it though . . . Had terrible heartburn for the whole weekend from just eating food without a refeed I guess, but made me feel better about not eating food again :)

Hi Noitulove,

Had my 1st weigh in today. 13lbs loss!!!!
Also, countme in for the October challenge.

Thanks for running this challenge.

Busy Mum

Busy Mum, that's brilliant! :) Well done. I'll update you now.

well done busy mum thats fab!
Sharon i am doing fine thankyou, not sure I will make my target before next refeed though, but hay ho, the fat will still be there to tackle when i return!
Noitulove cant pledge for oct as got a refeed and a couple of weeks off, this may extend for another couple of weeks now as got a charity ball to go to as well, but when i return, which i will, if there a challenge going i shall pledge then x

Please can I be added to the October challenge

As an aside, what do people find helps in aiding a big loss? (Other than sticking 100% TFR)

hi all
i only lost 3.5lb this week!!
sadly i've had to start the re-feed programme today due to medical grounds but i'm going to be using maintenance products until i can resume TFR
if you don't mind can i still stay in the pledge challenge? as i will still be weighing in at the pharmacy every week!
good luck all you ladies & a BIG well done for all your fabulas losses so far
​Allie

Well done, alz4jono! :) Of course you can stay in the challenge! I'll update you now.

Hi Noitulove, you're amazing for doing this for us. Yes please add me to an October challenge and I will be pledging another 18lbs.Busy Mum, what an amazing weight loss, that must have given you such a big boost. Brilliant x

BTW, I exercise to expediate my weight loss :)

5.1lbs this week, just about staying on track with my pledge :D

Thanks Noitulove

Back