SEPTEMBER FITNESS CHALLENGE!

Is anyone up for a new challenge? It really helped me keep on track by logging things on here. Unfortunately I've had a few setbacks with my health, etc., so I need to restart everything.

Thinking about it, I may as well just crack on posting in here if no-one objects?

I'm going away on 14 November and between now and then I want to burn 1000 calories a day. I also have 16 PT sessions to do (4 per week) before I go. I also want to run 3 times a week.

So my goal is:

16 PT sessions, 12 runs (total of 27,000 calories).

xxx

Last edited:
Glad to see you're both still checking in ladies!

Big, big hugs Sookie. Fingers crossed that things start to look up soon. xxx

... and CG, I'll happily start a November challenge with you? I head off on 14th November but I will still be training while away and I'll need you all to keep me on track as it's going to be veeeerry difficult to stay consistent while on holiday!

AFM - my goodness, after a couple of weeks of no training due to being ill, today was a hell of a shock! My poor, poor legs! Still, that's one training session down. I still need to do a bit more to reach my 1000 calorie goal for the day.

Erryn - Goal = 16 PT sessions, 15 runs (total of 27,000 calories). 14 PT sessions left, 12 runs and 25,000 calories to go.

I will definitely join in with a November challenge. :) I feel like I didn't get as much accomplished this month since I wasn't checking in here, even though everything was recorded on fitbit and I mostly met my step goals every day.

I've been exactly the same GSP. I'm never a fan of posting when I haven't done something. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I have done my training for today. The challenge for me is always trying to do something on the days I don't have PT. Tomorrow is my last session for the week so I plan on doing my 3 runs on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Looking forward to the November thread starting but in the meantime:

Goal = 16 PT sessions, 15 runs (total of 27,000 calories). 3 PT sessions done, 0 runs done and 3,000 calories burnt.

Quick check in:

Goal = 16 PT sessions, 15 runs (total of 27,000 calories). 6 PT sessions done, 1 run done and 6,000 calories burnt.

Back