September Mini Challenge

good luck lelly for 2moro's wi hope you do well!.xx

Wow smurf wowo wow wow ! what else can I say..... Nearly two stone in three weeks!!!
Fabulous!!!!
Congratulations you must be smiling big time!!!

Wow smurf wowo wow wow ! what else can I say..... Nearly two stone in three weeks!!!
Fabulous!!!!
Congratulations you must be smiling big time!!!

I'd be leaping around the room for joy too.
FANTASTIC Smurf
Well done.
This September Mini Challenge just gets better and better. Let's keep it up. You really are all keeping me on track .
XXXXXXX

thankyou ladies!! i couldnt belive it im still in shock! more so when i noticed i only had 3lb to go for 2 stone its unreal!!. hope all goes well for you all on wi.xx

hi tilly, i drink between 5-7lts plus black tea!.xx

Woweee smurf!!....Fabulous!!! well done! i can't believe it 6lbs!!!! you rock at this diet girl!! so chuffed for you :bliss::party0019:xxx

thanks lelly! if it wasnt for you ladies i would have given up the 1st day!! thanks 2 all of you....xx

Way to go:talk017:
You are doing so well, Smurf.
I'm not drinking anywhere near the amount of water that you are, I'd end up on the loo all day.But i am drinking the CD minimum.
Oh i do hope i do well this week, it's such a fab feeling.:)

I manage about 3l.... how do you spread your drinking out Smurf?
I really struggle getting fluids in.. don't drink hot drinks at all

xx

:)hi tilly i make up 7 liter bottles of chilled water each night and keep them in the fridge and i just drink them as i go thru the day!:)

Tilly Floss lost 14lb so far 6lb till october target
Madameruthybaby lost 15lb so far 5lb till October target
LellyCD 11lb off so far! 9lb till Oct target!
Nibbles 12lbso far! 8lb to go till Oct target!
Cissie 18lb so far! 2lb to go to Oct target!
Smurf 25lb So far! smashed Oct target!!

Have updated the weight info for this months challenge, not sure who is weighing in when ,.... If I have missed out anybody's weights can you just update the info in a new post then we can all see how we are doing!!

I'm just off swimming now, so hopefully another good day here. Am away Thursday and Friday but will be ss those two days in readiness for the weigh in on Saturday...
Good luck for the next few days girls!
xx

Last edited:
Wk2 weigh in and woohoo.......4lbs off !!!!, already beat my 10lb target for the month so think i'll have to up it and i'm going to go for another 6lbs by the end of September. Am soooo pleased, i wish i'd done this years ago!!
thanks all for your support, don't know how i would have coped with out this site!
xxx

Hi tilly, think i have 6lbs to go for my end of sept target, think 9lbs would be too much to ask for me!! Hope you have a good trip away and don't forget that water!!

Got my weigh in tonight, definitely can feel a loss in my trousers and my bum seems to be disappearing!! Hoping for at least 3lb so i can get in the 11's :innocent0001:

Hope everyone is having a good day!!

xx

Hi tilly, think i have 6lbs to go for my end of sept target, think 9lbs would be too much to ask for me!!
Hoping for at least 3lb so i can get in the 11's :innocent0001:
Hope everyone is having a good day!!
xx

This mini challenge just keeps on getting better and better. I am away from Thursday afternoon 'til Sunday lunchtime, so will have to try so hard to resist temptation.
I too have adjusted my September target, sorry Tllyfloss, i just feel that just over a stone in 26 days will make me happy enough. So if i lose 3lbs this week, i will have done just over a stone:character00238:. A loss of 6lbs before Monday night would be fab.

Tilly Floss lost 14lb so far 6lb till october target ...(Started 3 Sept 08 ) Next weigh in 27 Sept
Madameruthybaby lost 15lb so far 5lb till October target ...(Started ???)
LellyCD 11lb off so far! 9lb till Oct target ...(Started 2 Sept 08) Next weigh in 23 Sept
Nibbles 12lbso far! 6lb to go till Oct target ...(Started 4 Sept 08) Next weigh in 29 Sept
Cissie 18lb so far! 2lb to go to Oct target! ...(Started 4 Sept 08)
Smurf 25lb So far! smashed Oct target!! ...(Started 2 Sept 08)

Tilly Floss lost 14lb so far 6lb till october target ...(Started 3 Sept 08 ) Next weigh in 27 Sept
Madameruthybaby lost 15lb so far 5lb till October target ...(Started ???)
LellyCD 11lb off so far! 6lb till Oct target ...(Started 2 Sept 08) Next weigh in 23 Sept
Nibbles 12lbso far! 6lb to go till Oct target ...(Started 4 Sept 08) Next weigh in 29 Sept
Cissie 18lb so far! 2lb to go to Oct target! ...(Started 4 Sept 08)
Smurf 25lb So far! smashed Oct target!! ...(Started 2 Sept 08)

Hi All, i have just adjusted mine as i think it was incorrect.

just got back from the dentist, had to have filling replaced...boo!!! needles and everything got a big numb mouth now, dentist said "no chewing on that for the rest on the day" and i said "oh, shouldn't be a problem" ha ha!!

xx

hi lelly! good luck for your wi 2nite! hope you get 2 the 11's....xx

Our October target - we were aiming by the 5th October weren't we?

Just want to check how many days I have left to loose the last 5lbs for my challenge!

Our October target - we were aiming by the 5th October weren't we?

Just want to check how many days I have left to loose the last 5lbs for my challenge!

The 6 of us are carrying on thru October, aren't we????? How can i do it without you all:cry:

Back