September Weight Loss Challenge - Lose that Lard!!

Hi guys :)! You can call me Cloud. I'd love to join for September if you'll have me; tomorrow is actually the first day of my weight loss journey, and after several attempts that last no longer than a couple of days and invariably end with an "Oh well, I can start the diet next week!", I think that this challenge would be an awesome way to keep me motivated through the first month.

piece of cloud - target 13lbs (lost 0lbs, 13lbs to go)

Welcome Cloud. Well done on taking the first step. What diet will you be following? What's your weigh in day?

dextermummy - target 19lbs (lost 8lbs, 11lbs to go)
maryt001 - target 11lbs (lost 1lb, 10lbs to go)
Vorona - Target: 8lbs (lost 0lbs, 8lbs to go)
Cynicalgirl - Target: 11lbs (lost 0lbs, 11lbs to go)
jenny_belte - target 14lbs (lost 7lbs, 7lbs to go)
Dolly Rocker - Target 7lbs (lost 0lbs, 7lbs to go

jenny_belte - target 14lbs (lost 8lbs, 6lbs to go)

Welcome Cloud. Well done on taking the first step. What diet will you be following? What's your weigh in day?

jenny_belte - target 14lbs (lost 7lbs, 7lbs to go)

Thank you :D I'm very excited to start. I'm not really following a proper diet, just calorie counting and exercising - I've also been vegan for ethical reasons for three years on and off (unfortunately vegan =/= healthy, I'm far too fond of bread and pasta and live with a family of vegan bakers!), so I've decided to become 'properly' and healthily vegan. Thursdays are my weigh-in day, I don't have a set of scales so I weigh myself at the gym; today was my first ever weigh-in and I'm starting from 150lbs o_O.

Hope everybody's days are going well!

Cynicalgirl - Target: 11lbs (lost 2.6lbs, 8.4lbs to go)
jenny_belte - target 14lbs (lost 8lbs, 6lbs to go)
Solange - target 14lbs (lost olbs, 14lbs go go)

I'm going to a vintage seaside festival this weekend, so I'll be gone until Sunday evening I won't have internet connection, but I'll keep a note of all the food I eat so I can check the calories properly when I get back, whilst I'm there I'll just estimate as best I can and make sure I eat well and make good choices - there's going to be plenty of events to keep me busy and stop me from snacking; we went to the supermarket today to get food and treats, whilst everyone else has Starbursts and unhealthy cereals, I've got a bag of Nakd's fruit and nut bites and plenty of diet Coke, so I'm all set :D.

I hope all your weekends go well, good luck everyone!

I'm going to a vintage seaside festival this weekend, so I'll be gone until Sunday evening I won't have internet connection, but I'll keep a note of all the food I eat so I can check the calories properly when I get back, whilst I'm there I'll just estimate as best I can and make sure I eat well and make good choices - there's going to be plenty of events to keep me busy and stop me from snacking; we went to the supermarket today to get food and treats, whilst everyone else has Starbursts and unhealthy cereals, I've got a bag of Nakd's fruit and nut bites and plenty of diet Coke, so I'm all set :D.

I hope all your weekends go well, good luck everyone!

Piece of cloud - the Nakd salted caramel nibbles are soooo good (if you like dates)
Dates have quite a few carbs I think so a handful fill you up quite a bit
Have a good weekend

Hey may I be fashionably late to the party?

I'm on lipotrim and have already been on since 8th Aug. I would like to lose 16lbs from yesterday morning wi - I think this is achievable

Hi solange, hi Joanie

Welcome to the Sod Off Weight Thread: September Edition.
I've got a good feeling about this thread. We are gonna do faaaaabulous.
How awesome would it be for October to roll round and us all still be here AND hitting our targets? I've never known it happen on minis but if anyone can, we can!

What day do our new ladies weigh in?

jenny_belte - target 14lbs (lost 8lbs, 6lbs togo)
Dolly Rocker - Target 7lbs (lost 0lbs, 7lbs to go)
Solange - target 14lbs (lost 0lbs, 14lbs to go)
JoanieK - target 16lbs (lost 0lbs, 16lbs to go)

Dextermummy I'm a daily but official chemist weigh in is monday's! Thanks for letting me join it's a good motivator!

Hi I'd like to join please. I usually weigh in on Saturdays.

jenny_belte - target 14lbs (lost 8lbs, 6lbs togo)
Dolly Rocker - Target 7lbs (lost 0lbs, 7lbs to go)
Solange - target 14lbs (lost 0lbs, 14lbs to go)
JoanieK - target 16lbs (lost 0lbs, 16lbs to go)
lil miss chatterbox - target 11lbs (lost 4lbs, 7lbs to go)

Hello everyone. I'm hoping to lose a minimum of 10lb but preferably closer to 12lb in September. I did my a weigh in this morning and I have lost 2lb, but most of that would have been lost in August. I know that if I do at least 10,000 steps and drink plenty of water the weight shifts quicker than if I stay on Exante on its own. I know some people lose weight quickly on VLCDs but sadly not me. I am going away in October for three weeks and I want to be at least a stone lighter by then.

Back