Serious Question -worried!!

2005pinkpig

Has any1 else noticed any hair loss while they've been on/ after LT. Mines seems to be coating the floor at the mo and finding loads in my bed on a morning. It's really worrying me. I have read that it can happen after drastic weight lodd but to know it's happened to someone else and they've come through it unbald would be really reassuring. Thanks All xx

Hi there yes mine is falling out too but chemists told me that is a good sign that mean that new hair it starting to grow and is pushing the old hair out apperantly your hair stops growing for a while when on Lt dont worry i have done this diet before and my hair was fine

also experiencing a lot of hair loss but trying to stay upbeat as this was explained in the intro DVD. on a brighter note i only take a few mins to style my hair now.

I have been on lt for a while now as you can see ha ha i never had hair loss but i do take a multi vit,cod liver oil tab,vit b6 tab i think this helps maybe you should try these you never know hope this helps x

Are multivitamins etc recommended on LT? I didnt think they were?

Mine is coming out and I have fine hair to start with - I'm trying not to think about it, denial works so well for me

xx

Dont know if we can have a multi vit or not but its not done me any harm and my nails are the best they have ever been !!!!!!

Pinkie, my hair has been falling out since I started. I only have to run my fingers through my hair and have a load on my fingers!

My chemist said not to worry so I'm not. I should grow back afterwards so no problem. A little less hair is a small price to pay for being slimmer that I have been for 14 years!

x

Hey pink pig,
Im not on lipotrim, but its a common side affect of losing weight quickly. I've had it after both my pregnancys. I just wanted to reassure you that you wont go bald, even though it seems as though your losing loads of hair no-one will notice, honestly i'm not just saying that to make you feel better, So please don't panic :).

Back