seriously considering slim and save - opinions and experiences please!

today was a horrible day at work - was so busy i didnt even get to eat all day!

had a bar and a cup of tea to revive me this evening and my dinner is zero noodles, prawns and peanut sauce. doubt i'll be able to eat much more tonight though.

its taking me ages to break though the stupid 12 stone barrier and into the 11s. 12 is slowly becoming my least favourite number :grumble:

today was a horrible day at work - was so busy i didnt even get to eat all day!

had a bar and a cup of tea to revive me this evening and my dinner is zero noodles, prawns and peanut sauce. doubt i'll be able to eat much more tonight though.

its taking me ages to break though the stupid 12 stone barrier and into the 11s. 12 is slowly becoming my least favourite number :grumble:

Aw bless you!! Hate days like that!!! Too busy to even think! At least it's over now though! Hope u have ur feet up!!

Oooo lovely that sounds delish!!! Yummy!!

Haha think everyone has that one stone that they end up hating. Mines the 13's once I'm ever there I always struggle to get into the 12's lol! Give the 12's to me! Ill happily take then xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

haha, thanks ladies, i know im being an ungrateful moo!

this time last summer i would have given my right arm to be this weight, im just impatient - i want to be at goal yesterday!

Lol I'd be skinny two weeks ago if I could hehe :) not the only impatient one :) xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i know you shouldnt wish your life away, but i wouldnt mind a teeny tiny fast forward button, maybe for a month or so.

hopped on the scales this morning, it flickered at 11st something, but then settled on 12 exactly, im giving myself positive vibes that i will be there by sunday weigh in! :)

this evening's plan is to go over to the OH's to watch a film (rock of ages) and just chill out. undecided on my dinner though, willl give it a good long ponder while im at work (any excuse to not actually do any work)

i know you shouldnt wish your life away, but i wouldnt mind a teeny tiny fast forward button, maybe for a month or so.

hopped on the scales this morning, it flickered at 11st something, but then settled on 12 exactly, im giving myself positive vibes that i will be there by sunday weigh in! :)

this evening's plan is to go over to the OH's to watch a film (rock of ages) and just chill out. undecided on my dinner though, willl give it a good long ponder while im at work (any excuse to not actually do any work)

ooo thats a positive sign that it thought about showing an 11!! wooo!

your plan for this evening sounds lovely!!! also liking the plan to avoid working.......i am currently the ONLY one in the office!! Billy no mates or what!! lol so i need lots of productive things to do until 3pm to waste the time..........when i say productive of course i dont mean work!! haha!
xxx

exactly! who goes to work and actually does work?? god, im going to have SUCH rude awakening when i get a real job that doesnt involve my OH being my manager and letting me get away with murder ;)

back at his tonight, attempting to make grilled pork medallions with broccoli and gravy for me, mash potato for him for dinner. never cooked pork before, so it will be an experiment. just celebrated pay day by bying 20 packets of zero noodles to set me up for the month. really want to do a S&S order too, but im trying to wait until the vanilla and almond/choc praline bars are back in stock. really hoping it wont be too long! tempted to try the wafers too, but im put off by the fact theres no nutritional info on them, i need to know exactly what im eating otherwise i freak out! :confused:

thanks sweets! feeling much more motivated today after breaking that barrier, i think its the excitement of finally being able to see some new numbers on the scale rather than just re-losing my xmas pounds.

pork was weird, i like bacon and ham, but i found the medallions rather tough. the OH said they were fine and from previous experience, thats how they are supposed to be?? dont think i will be trying them again though, im just too picky with my meat.

went and did a big costco shop today. stocked up on LOTS of prawns, some lean bacon, giant scollops (25 pounds a bag!!!) and some chicken 'satay' skewers which only have 2.5 carbs per 100g. having the chicken with salad tonight and hoping to make vanilla crunch biscuits after. really looking forward to watching the mr selfridge programme tonight too!

hows your weekend going?

just wanted to add today was a lovely day. i wore an outfit i defo couldn't have worn a month ago while we went to costco. even though i had my hair curly (read - just washed and un-straightened like normal), my OH kept pulling me aside to give me little kisses and kept telling me how pretty i looked. we were there with my sister who is HOT - big boobs, size 8 on a fat day, pretty face etc. recently as ive put on weight ive become very paranoid about it (he doesnt know this). but at one point he turned to me and said 'you are so beautiful, so much prettier than your sister. im so proud of your weightless, but I've got competition now! never mind when youre all skinny with your gorgeous face'.

made me smile :)

blugh, bad day yesterday! i stupidly agreed to help out in a new clinic the company has started. so yesterday was a 6am wakeup and rush around trying to get ready before my OH arrived to drive me the hour and 30 mins it took to get there! picked out my shake packet, got everything else ready and then 20 mins into the trip, realised i had forgotten my shaker!

fwas v annoyed but though 'its ok, i can go to the canteen and find something high protein for lunch', but my god, the equipment we have to use in the new clinic is SO SLOW. we have patients every 20 mins and in my home clinic, i always run early or on time. but by the end of yesterday morning, i was 40 minutes behind even with an empty appointment slot half way through the morning!! patients complaining, im running around like a headless chicken and my hour lunchbreak turns into 10 mins before the first afternoon patient arrived. long story short, my lunch was a hastily bought and eaten sandwich which then gave me tummy cramps in the evening and put of off food so badly, dinner was two spoonfuls of egg mayo :doh:

weighed today and im down another 1/2lbs though, so now 11st 13 1/4. the bad news is that my dad has had a really bad cold and i woke up today with the lovely scratchy throat feeling, so the next few days will be horrid. cant even take cold and flu meds because im too sensitive to the decongestant and it makes me unable to even keep down water!!! blahhh.

also, defo losing some hair because im finding strands of it EVERYWHERE. going to pump myself full of vitamins to sort it out, if not, im resorting to superglue!

todays food:
oatmeal
sugar free strepsil
vanilla bar
another strepsil
prawns, zero noodles and some 14 carb stir fry sauce.
green tea
strepsils x a million.

sitting on my OH's sofa, in his duvet being a moulty and moany person. he doesnt feel sorry for me though, just tells me off for coughing into said duvet. :grumble:

small scale and non scale victory today:

11st 12 1/2 havent seen those numbers for a loooooong time! - probs over a year ago!

so, rather embarassingly, i out-fatted my main work trousers round the middle a while ago. obviously i did the thing of not buying a pair a size bigger (in denial) and instead made do with the safety pin over the button method. i then outfatted that and had to add an elastic band to the safety pin. really selling my sense of style here ;). but today, after ages of them being very loose with the pin and elastic method, i have now reverted back to just the pin!

woohoo, my trousers almost nearly fit me!

small scale and non scale victory today:

11st 12 1/2 havent seen those numbers for a loooooong time! - probs over a year ago!

so, rather embarassingly, i out-fatted my main work trousers round the middle a while ago. obviously i did the thing of not buying a pair a size bigger (in denial) and instead made do with the safety pin over the button method. i then outfatted that and had to add an elastic band to the safety pin. really selling my sense of style here ;). but today, after ages of them being very loose with the pin and elastic method, i have now reverted back to just the pin!

woohoo, my trousers almost nearly fit me!

hello hun

double well done!!! well done on the numbers.....fab to see a number that hasnt been seen in a while!!

well done on NSV too!!! and also im loving your creativeness of the safety pin then elastic band!! would never have thought of that!!!! yay soon the safety pin will be long gone!!! xxxx

haha thank you, its funny how creative you can be when you refuse to believe your mirror. or indeed how creative i had to be in order to stop my OH from noticing NONE of my trousers actually did up at the button for about a year.

hows your diet going lovely? cant wait till ive posted enough to have access to your diary!

haha thank you, its funny how creative you can be when you refuse to believe your mirror. or indeed how creative i had to be in order to stop my OH from noticing NONE of my trousers actually did up at the button for about a year.

hows your diet going lovely? cant wait till ive posted enough to have access to your diary!

haha yessss!!!! i used to do the old buying the next size up but cut the label out.....therefore OH non the wiser and also helped me kid myself i hadnt gone up a size!!! surprised i didnt sow in the lower size label haha!!! the things we do!!! Yet when you go down a size you want to leave as many labels sticking out as poss to show off your a lower size!!!

all good thank you!! i have set myself some new rules (posted below in case you wanted to see :) )

1. Cals allowed 1200-1300 a day (mfp tells me 1580 will give me 1-2lb loss a week so figure if I drop it will be more intense - also I know I can go to 1580 if I'm having a hungry day!)
2. Water intake - at least 2 litres
3. No eating after 9pm
4. Not allowed crisps and chocolate everyday
5. Have at least one piece of fruit / salad with EVERY meal

yes get posting girly haha xxx

Back