seriously considering slim and save - opinions and experiences please!

aww sweets, weight is just the worst thing ever to deal with :(

i just have to keep reminding myself it only needs to be done ONCE. then when its done, its done and i can eat food again, but like a sensible person.
and youve got stacks of time between now and october, we can keep ourselves on track with that being both our goal month (my OH's bday will be on the 31st, so thats ghe first major milestone i want to be slim for).

got swede chips and cheesy tuna bake in the oven atm. tomorrow is a nandos trip with some family, so butterfly chicken and side salad it is! the rest of the day will be shakes to make up for it.

im trying to make a nice list of dinner ideas to keep things different/give me things to look forward too. ive found some little knorr jelly stock things, but theyre herb infusions (5 carbs per cube). so im thinking of using half to make a nice, herby swede mash with roast chicken breast later on this week. also putting courgette soup with soy soaked prawns ontop and cheesy ham stuffed mushrooms on the list too.

Yes 100%. It was my bday last tues and omg I didn't cope very well I felt horrible!!! I nearly cried at least twice just because I was so disappointed with myself and I suppose I never expected to feel like that at 23!! I hated it, I cancelled the girls night out too cos I just couldn't face going out and pretending to be happy when I wasn't!!! So I just made a decision that for my 24th I wouldn't feel like that!! I've said it before and never done it but this year I just felt my lowest ever!!

Yer our holiday is 1st October so almost exactly 4 months to just get my head down and get on with it now!! Yes let's do it together and support each other :) that would be great!!

That sounds like a good plan. I've got quite a few salmon fillets to have - I got the pre cooked ones from tesco which are delicious and some are garlic and chilli and some are garlic and dill yummy. I'm gonna have mainly those or chicken for dinner and I'm loving roasted veg atm so that dinner would feel defo like a treat :)

We can defo do this :) xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

oh my lovely :( i know how you feel! its awful when you dont feel good and dont want to go out. but at least youve turned it around and made it motivation! sometimes we just need to reach those places to really make proper changes.

the salmon fillets sound really good, especially the garlic and chilli ones!

my nandos trip got cancelled because one of our group had dental work and currently has stiches in her mouth, so im quite happy to be staying at home and sticking 100% to the plan. had a lovely cafe latte shake for lunch and plan for herby swede mash and chicken for dinner tonight. will probs have a bar mid afternoon and make some vanilla cake bites later for my bedtime cup of tea.

today is only day 4 and im nearly 5lbs down. making a real effort to drink all my water this time too.

just had to endure a tesco shop with my sister, who bought cider, pringles and chocolate. i bought ham, courgettes, mushrooms and sparkling water. hate her juuuuust a little bit right now!

oh my lovely :( i know how you feel! its awful when you dont feel good and dont want to go out. but at least youve turned it around and made it motivation! sometimes we just need to reach those places to really make proper changes.

the salmon fillets sound really good, especially the garlic and chilli ones!

my nandos trip got cancelled because one of our group had dental work and currently has stiches in her mouth, so im quite happy to be staying at home and sticking 100% to the plan. had a lovely cafe latte shake for lunch and plan for herby swede mash and chicken for dinner tonight. will probs have a bar mid afternoon and make some vanilla cake bites later for my bedtime cup of tea.

today is only day 4 and im nearly 5lbs down. making a real effort to drink all my water this time too.

just had to endure a tesco shop with my sister, who bought cider, pringles and chocolate. i bought ham, courgettes, mushrooms and sparkling water. hate her juuuuust a little bit right now!

Hey lovely.

Yes it is horrible. I have felt so low over the past few weeks. Today me and oh had a MASSIVE argument like HUGE was horrible but all ok now but the major thing that came out of it was that he has picked up on how I feel and he knew exactly why!! Here's me trying to hide it!!! Not doing well am i!! He actually ended up teary eyed because he hates to think that I'm so down by my weight because to him he doesn't see a problem. But now I've said to him I'm back to the shakes Tomo and gym and that's that!! Until I'm a size ten at least!

Oooo ouch stitches in mouth doesn't sound nice!!! But good news you can be 100%!! That's fab!!

Lol grrrr envious!!!! Butttttt just think when we are done with this then that can be in your trolley and by then you will be eating sensibly ;)

Hope ur having a nice weekend xxxxx

im glad you guys sorted it out, and the main thing is he thinks you're gorgeous either way :)

how are you finding day 1 back on plan??

im currently sat in the sunshine enjoying my oatmeal. planning a caramel shake later and then dinner is roast chicken, asparagus, a mushroom pasta pack and some zero noodles to keep my fibre up. just want to hurry along to thursday so i can get my first week done and dusted!

im glad you guys sorted it out, and the main thing is he thinks you're gorgeous either way :)

how are you finding day 1 back on plan??

im currently sat in the sunshine enjoying my oatmeal. planning a caramel shake later and then dinner is roast chicken, asparagus, a mushroom pasta pack and some zero noodles to keep my fibre up. just want to hurry along to thursday so i can get my first week done and dusted!

yer glad we sorted - sort of glad he knows but you know still not the best thing to say!! lol

day 1 is going well, havent had anything yet but water and coke zero! and im feeling surprisingly ok! bf is out tonight to football!!! so im on my own eeek!!! thats bad for me cos i get bored! and eat! soo i have bought some stick on nails from tesco - i have atm half acrylic nails and half no nails! lol but got to wait until next weekend to get them done! so im gonna do sticks on for the time being. so i need to take off my nail varnish and stick new nails on and paint them so that should keep me busy!!!

ive got salmon for dinner with roasted vegetables! yummy! cant wait for that so i think i should be ok!! get day one over and done with :)

oooo thursday will come round so quickly wont it!! i hate weigh in's on monday!!! wish it was a fri but hey ho! no idea why i don't like it lol!! but i just hate like monday morning wi but tbh if i had it as fri then im more than likely to cheat over the weekend! because i'll have like 5 days to clear it! so monday wi will help keep me on track i reckon

gonna go back to the gym this week too!! get it all started :) gotta lose weight and tone big time if i'm going to get into all these lovely clothes ive got!! :D

xxx

yes, keeping yourself busy is the key! i went to the library this week to get myself lots of books to keep my mind off food. though it is annoying having to stick to sparkling water in the sunshine when i really want to be in a beer garden somewhere!

my dinner is safely in the oven atm, used up all my packs now for today, so will just have to make do with a cup of tea later on.

got a few social occasions later this week - nandos trip with work (so butterfly chicken and salad for me)
then my aunts 60th bday on saturday at an indian restaurant (this time tandoori chicken and salad for me)

hoping to get through those without a blip. going to a spa on the 15th, which will involve food and a wedding on the 22nd, so ive got to keep my food choices reasonable. the spa seems to do alot of things like piri piri prawns and things, so no pizzas to tempt me! the wedding will be trickier, i had to opt for the veggie risotto and salmon main, but thats 3 weeks away, so 'll hopefully have lost abit by then!

yes, keeping yourself busy is the key! i went to the library this week to get myself lots of books to keep my mind off food. though it is annoying having to stick to sparkling water in the sunshine when i really want to be in a beer garden somewhere!

my dinner is safely in the oven atm, used up all my packs now for today, so will just have to make do with a cup of tea later on.

got a few social occasions later this week - nandos trip with work (so butterfly chicken and salad for me)
then my aunts 60th bday on saturday at an indian restaurant (this time tandoori chicken and salad for me)

hoping to get through those without a blip. going to a spa on the 15th, which will involve food and a wedding on the 22nd, so ive got to keep my food choices reasonable. the spa seems to do alot of things like piri piri prawns and things, so no pizzas to tempt me! the wedding will be trickier, i had to opt for the veggie risotto and salmon main, but thats 3 weeks away, so 'll hopefully have lost abit by then!

Well done sound like your doing fab!!!

Bf has gone to football! I've taken pup for a walk my veggies are just roasting and then gonna grill my salmon!!! Yumm!! Watching catch up of the kardashians :) I am occupied!!! :)

I might get some fizzy water!! Just to stop me drinking coke more. But been good on the water today!!

Oooo well done on pre planning!!! Wedding should be fine as you said you have a while. I just remembered we have a wedding beginning of July. Then my bfs brothers wedding is mid August so i would love to have lost about 2 stone by then which I then is do able if I stick to it!!!

It's tough but being fat is tougher for me right now!!! Roll on the weight loss ;) xxxx

Back