Seriously excited!!!!!

stef2009

Gold Member
Ladies, is this normal, i am OVER THE MOON...

I LOVE the taste of the vanilla shake and the chocolate bar!!

I'm hoping its gonna be the same for the rest..

Already this diet for me is 100000% better than lipotrim

Very excited for what the future holds on s&s :D:D:D

xx

Everyone likes different things- but most people seem to like a range of things. I have 13 faves actually, that I eat regularly! I've read stuff about people on LT doing months on a single flavour- well done to them but I know I couldn't do it! I love having the range and having the decision of what to eat later.

My friend knows what I'm doing and appologised yesterday for eating in front of me, handing her food etc and I said I don't crave it, not tempted. I do crave my next pack though! I'd love to have a bar now having just had cottage pie with 200g cucumber- I think I still have some food demons to work through!!!

I love everything so far and guess what i am craving right now....the cottage pie wtf lol and i have none, how good is that loool it was so lovely and moreish got to wait till my order tomorrow to come and now thinking hmm maybe i should have ordered more Ahhhhhhh

Weeeelll.... I ordered about 35 which came this week, then I got an offer to buy 19 from someone which came yesterday ON TOP of the 20 or so I already had, oh goodness I really hope my tastes don't change! Had it for breakfast, lunch and will have it at 9pm too. Sorry sorry not bragging but sometimes too much of a good thing goes a bit mad! Actually it is kind of good I have 5-6 months to go, least I know I will use them up!

Ahhh this is brill :D Yes i did lipotrim on one shake only, i think this is why i am so happy with s&s!!

I have yet to try this famous cottage pie lol

I got abit worried be honest last night as ive seen quite alot of people say they arnt keen on vanilla, i ordered that the most, but i love it so its right what you say, everyone is different!

I went to costco before, i have never been in there without getting something to eat, i resisted safe to say!! I also went into asda cafe and sat with my friends while they had full english's and cakes :O

Today was suppose to be a busy day to not feel hungry, that plan failed haha.

Could i have a pack of that birds eye veg thing you put in the microwave with my cottage pie do you know? x

I suppose depends whats in it? I used to live on the microwave ones with rice, sweetcorn and broc when I was doing RC but obviously thats out! I think a lot of micro packs have carrot or peas in?

Its carrot, sweetcorn and broccoli xx

Haha oh dear never mind, what veg are you allowed? X

Quite a good bit, all the veg is on the info sheet you should have got in with your order?

We are allowed:

Mushrooms,broccoli,white cabbage,peppers(yellow/green)celery,asparagus,cucumber,fennel,gherkins,leeks,lettuce,rocket salad,shallots,spinach,spring onions,swede,watercress and also cauliflower.

Oh yeah seen it now, thanks :) i must learn to read things properly! x

Redaing these posts are what has helped me to move over from lipotrim, i had the spag bol tonight, i bought some sns samples WOW!! yum yum :) going to do 3 a day with multi vitamin and mineral :) cant wait for my order to come! x

Ahhh thats brill sonia! Ive got to admit i think this is much more manageable and enjoyable than LT!

Well done on ur weight loss so far!!
just short of a stone in the first week :O brill!!

Whens your order due? xx

My first delivery came today and so far have had the choc bar and a spag Bol and live them both, will taste a shake today but prefer it so much more to lipotrim and is cheaper!

Ahh thats good to hear hun, i agree, nicer, more choice and cheaper!
How have you found your first day? x

Hi Steph, well i oder it last night after looking at your post, i bought the samples a couple of weeks a go but i was too scared to try them. and then saw your post and that you had converted over and loving the bars, so ive ordered some of the meals, bars and the vanilla (i like that one with a spoon full of coffee to wake me up in a morning) I cant wait till they come, the price is brill too and so much choice! plus great losses, i wish i had found it earlier but hey ho ive still lost quite abit so shouldnt moan :) Im megga chuffed with my loss but i just couldnt cope anyone with the boredom of thye other VLCD! i think im going to be very happy on here! I will miss a few ladies on LT but i will kepp intouch with them :) so what made you change over? Is this your first week on SnS? Did you lose much on LT? xx

Hey, welcome aboard!! :D

I think youve made a good choice!!
I did LT with only one flavour and stuck to it for 8 weeks and lost 2 stone, i just couldnt do it anymore i'd had enough, was feeling down all the time, snapping at everyone, just couldnt do it anymore.

I came off it and mustnt of been eating the right things as i started putting the weight back on, Started trying all other diets (not vlcd) slimming world, weight watchers, slim fast etc...

They was ok but i just knew i needed another vlcd, i was undecided between exante and s&s, but as soon as i saw all the diff shake flavours, the bars, the meals and the price wow i was won over!

Its my 2nd day today, i didnt even bother with samples, spoke to a few ladies on here and ordered them within half an hour lol

Well done on your loss so far its brilliant! I think this will be a whole new journey for you which you will enjoy much more!

When i started LT i knew i was going to hate it, but with this one, im so excited, and the fact if you only have 3 packs per day and then aloud 100g of chicken and upto 200g of veg, well.. amazing!!

Also on LT i was told i could only drink plain water which was awful for me as it made me gag everytime i drank it, on s&s theres a few flavoured waters your allowed, and coke zero and dr pepper zero, the whole thing just makes it so much enjoyable and manageable!! xx
xxx

Wooohooo ohhhhhh Steph i cant wait! ive been the exact same, snapping at people! i soooooo cant wait to get cracking, the delivery said between 1-3 days so im hoping by saturday it will be here, im going to finish my LT and have a sns porridge tonight :) i think we have both made the right choice! like you said more variety :) i too was stuck between the exante and this one but this forum post won me over! i cant wait to get cracking and actually enjoy a VLCD i like the shakes but i tend to have them warm so i will have them for breakfast and lunch then look forward to an evening meal! ooohhhhhwwwweeeee i cant wait ive got the biggest grin on my mush right now!!!!! :) right well im a mobile beauty therapist and teacher so hopefully this VLCD will help with my mood swings my poor students have put up with hell recently, anyway i have a couple of clients now, so i will be back on at tea time. Enjoy your second hunie chat later :) xxxx

Back