Seriously excited!!!!!

Wooohooo ohhhhhh Steph i cant wait! ive been the exact same, snapping at people! i soooooo cant wait to get cracking, the delivery said between 1-3 days so im hoping by saturday it will be here, im going to finish my LT and have a sns porridge tonight :) i think we have both made the right choice! like you said more variety :) i too was stuck between the exante and this one but this forum post won me over! i cant wait to get cracking and actually enjoy a VLCD i like the shakes but i tend to have them warm so i will have them for breakfast and lunch then look forward to an evening meal! ooohhhhhwwwweeeee i cant wait ive got the biggest grin on my mush right now!!!!! :) right well im a mobile beauty therapist and teacher so hopefully this VLCD will help with my mood swings my poor students have put up with hell recently, anyway i have a couple of clients now, so i will be back on at tea time. Enjoy your second hunie chat later :) xxxx

LOVE this post, you sound so like i'm feeling, how good is it finding something you think will work and you'll enjoy!! My smile yesterday was HUGE!!!

Haha awww well here's to no more snappyness and grumpness!!

All vlcd are hard, and this will get harder as time goes on but your not as limited which i think will make all the difference!

Fingers crossed it comes for you on saturday!!

Have a lovely day speak to you later xxx

Ive so far had a choc bar, a spaghetti Bolognaise meal and a vanilla cereal shake and love them all just a bit worried by how tasty they are as I could easily of eaten more lol was very full after the cereal shake so think that must of been because of the milk, I have my first weigh in tomorrow but know I've lost a little bit as a pair if jeans u wear always roll down on me from being stretched up lol but they stay up now with no muffin top! :)

I know there good arnt they! I had the crispy vanilla shake with water this morn as only had semi skimmed milk in, it was ok, just not keen on the crispyness lol

Love the choc bars and ive not tried either my spag bol or cottage pie yet! Looking forward to having them though :D

Good luck for tomorrow, already sounding like great news! Dont forget to measure yourself if u have started that too :) xx

So is the cereal shakes better with water or skimmed milk? i cant believe we can have milk! its like a whole new world to me this! lol

Yep you can have the cereal shakes with skimmed milk!! A million worlds away from LT right!? xx

OMG!!! it just keeps getting better! im looking through the list of veg and salad we can have! have you tried many of the meals with veg yet?

Ive ordered spag bol and cottage pie but not had it yet, saving them till im sick of the shakes ha been doing chicken and veg! xx

I'm eating cottage pie as we speak and it's lovely! Had spag bol last night and could eat it every night it's so nice, trying chilli con carne tomorrow x

cant wait for mine :D xx

Cottage pie Mmmmm had mine earlier with the haddock on the side was delish soooo tasty :)

I agree with you all, this is the tastiest diet and the choice is great. I love the meals and had my first night with the salad today and it felt like a fab normal meal. I am glad there is so much enthusiasm for this wonderful and tasty diet.

My only tiny concern is that will comsuming the extra calories effect my weight losses? my body is used to comsuming 421 cals a day! with SnS its upto 600 depending on what your having! would it be safe to just have the 3 packs a day? one being the meal with veg but not the fish or chicken? if that makes sense? also what liquids count towards your 3litres of water a day? do you have to drink 3litres of plain water but you can have coke zero as an extra or does this count?x

Some people do have 3 and miss out the protein. However, I wouldn't recommend it. If you do that you won't be getting the minimum level of protein your body needs in a day. If that happens you will suffer from muscle wastage as your body will use your muscle as a protein source. Not what you want! why not give it a go for a week with the protein and see what your losses are like?

I agree with weasey, why not try for 1 week having 3 packs and the chicken and veg, you will definatley lose but if its not the loss you want cut the chicken out and just have the 3 packs.

You can have flavoured water too which is my god send as i cant stomach plain water, but i am drinkin more coke zero and dr pepper zero then water whoops need to stop doing that!!!

There is a post on the slim and save forum and one at the top of the exante forum of drinks that are allowed xxx

Thank you for the advice! ive been and bought some chicken and green veg! will give it a whirl, plus im back at the gym now so the extra calories will probably help!! Ohh and my stuff arrived today, so im officially a SnS (er) now woooop wooop :) i cant wait till tea time! ive had the vanilla cereal shake, and a choc truffle bar cut into tiny pieces, then chilli with salad leafs and a 100g chicken for tea :) woohooo :) x

Ahhh great hun, how u finding them? xx

Absolutely yumy! im soooooo chuffed ive swapped over! what day do you weigh yourself? Mines a wednesday! cant wait to eat my tea but im used to having my last shake around 7pm so im not eating anything yet otherwise i'll be hungry later! what are you having for tea?x

Mines wednesday too :D

Ive had all my allowances today, had vanilla choc shake this morn, spag bol for dinner, a choc bar for tea and just eaten my chicken and veg. Had a little swap around today :D xx

Absolutely yumy! im soooooo chuffed ive swapped over! what day do you weigh yourself? Mines a wednesday! cant wait to eat my tea but im used to having my last shake around 7pm so im not eating anything yet otherwise i'll be hungry later! what are you having for tea?x

I weigh on a sat as that's the day I officially started. Have you had a look at the Feb challenge thread in the stickies? You should add yourself on, pick a nice target to get to by the end of the month!

I have my final pack at 9pm if I can wait that long. Always been a meal or soup but last couple of days have been choc shake, choc shake, bar, choc shake! I don't know why but I crave it!

Ive not added myself to the feb challenge yet!! not sure what to put weight loss wise :\ xx

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow xx

Back