Seriously excited!!!!!

Yeah that sounds like a better plan! you can go for a girlie meal another time when your all slinky and happy with your figure! Shopping will be a nice treat! ive bought myself a facial gift voucher at a local salon and i intend to use it as soon as i reach 12stone :) if i set little treats like that, i tend to work harder to get there! We went to see the descendants i think it was called, it was a good film abit of a tear jurker though!

Yep very true :)

Ohhh facial sounds lovely, i bought a new top 2 sizes smaller, so hoping to get into that asap :D

Ohhh i'd prob like that film, ill have a look at it now thankyou :0)xx

Great idea with the purchase! ive done the same with a dress :) well im off to asda to stock up on chicken, herbs and veg oh and nutmeg im going to try the cookie tomorrow :) xx

Yep im going 2morro to do abit of stocking up :D I got cajun chicken spice this morn from sains and just had it on my chicken, was gooood!!
Dont forgrt it cant have citrci acid in! xx

Ohh ive got some of that! yeah ive checked the citric acid stuff out, theres another acid that i cant think of the name too that you should avoid it was mentioned on LT think it begins with an L but not sure! anyway chat later :)

Back