• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Seriously Satisfying cookbook - BUY IT!!!

Silver Member
This cook book is fantastic!

I bought it last week & have cooked a recipe for evening meal every day this past week aswell as some of the desserts too & its a great book.

OH has been eating the same meals & he has loved it this week.

This book is my NBF! :D:D:D xxx
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I was going to get this at class this week as I have a £2 off voucher for it. Sounds like it will be money well spent :)

I bought it tonight cuz my friend had it and wrote me the recipe out for pork lasagne, I made it and it was absolutley delicious looking forward to making more things now :)

Silver Member
well so far I've cooked the banana loaf, sweet & sticky pork, pork lasagne, beef & ale pot pies, french onion soup, spiced carrot & BNS soup, muffins & muscavado & fig cake.

Defo got my money's worth in the last 2 weeks. :D xx

Silver Member
are the meals in it easy to scale down to single portions? Everything I've found on the website etc has been for 4 people and the stuff I'd want eat hasn't been easy to scale down which is a pain.

Or even if it can scale down to 2 and freeze half of it would be ok
I have just ordered mine off Ebay...thanks for the recommendation. Most of the other WW cookbooks are still the old point system very annoying as I do WW online.

Silver Member
Where the recipe says freezable i do the full recipe & freeze it.
Some of the recipes are for 2 anyway.

Theres only 2 of us so I do scale the recipes down.

Theres a new cook book coming out in July & its recipes for 2 people so looking forward to that. :) x
Im doing the sweet potato & carrot fritters for friends tonight, 3pp per serving/ First recipe I have used from the book. Lets see how it goes

Silver Member
Last night I made the Spicy beef larb from the WW SS cookbook. It was gorgeous & the OH has requested I make it again this week! :)

It was the best £10.95 I've spent in a long time. :) xx
I bought this book last week because of your recommendations! Haven't used it yet! Think it was £2 off at the meeting. It looks good, will go through it before shopping on Friday lol

Silver Member
Actually Kate I think I used my 'bring a friend get £2 off' voucher when I bought the book. Well worth it.

Each week I go through it & the OH does & we pick out meals to try or have again & I do the shopping accordingly. I love it.

There's a new cook book out next week too & I think its based on cooking for 2. My leader has saved me a copy ready for me to collect on Saturday so will let you all know if it's worth getting that one too!:D xx