Seriously thinking of switching to this, any thoughts??

Hi Joyous One. I'm about to do a week on S&S, at the moment I'm on LT. I have my sample pack already and am dying to try some. Can you tell me what your faves were so far? Anyone else too! Nice ideas about the veg with the meal packs.

Hi deepwaters5 I've started today and just switched from LT. Oatmeal for breakfast lovely, tomato soup for lunch lovely, cottage pie for tea lovely and just gonna try a bar!

Hi Joyous One. I'm about to do a week on S&S, at the moment I'm on LT. I have my sample pack already and am dying to try some. Can you tell me what your faves were so far? Anyone else too! Nice ideas about the veg with the meal packs.

Hey Deepwaters,

Oh wow, faves would have to be crispy chocolate shake, cottage pie and having non sweet porridge - though that's an acquired taste - the oatmeal is a bit nicer. Oh and the honey nougat and the praline bars would have to be top of the list at the moment. There's a lot to choose from, I don't think I've tried it all yet! being able to make the shakes into mousse is such a treat!! You'll definitely find something you like on this plan :) I also like the cheesy pasta tho the mac cheese was much nicer!!!!

What are you going to try first do you think??? My fave veg suggestions I've seen so far are the swede chips and cauliflower rice - I haven't tried either yet but am looking forward to it!

Yeah, well, I've been a bit sneaky and had the muesli bar, which was fine. I have also tried the chilli con carne and the spag bol. I just couldn't face another chicken soup for dinner! Chilli was good, had some lettuce with it. Spag bol was lacking a bit on the flavour but no idea what I'd add to it. Trying to wait to try the rest until next week. ;) The swede chips may be a nice treat!
I think I will just have to try it all - or most of it - for myself as I've seen differing opinions on things like the cottage pie and veg soup.
I normally drink coffee first thing in the a.m. with a shake of course but we're having guests this weekend so maybe I'll try the oatmeal while they eat other things. Thanks for your thoughts!

Back