Seriously, What The Hell!!!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Ok so, I am in uni trying to do my dissy in the open access suite with signs all around saying 'no eating at the computers'.

So this plank sat next to me just opens a bag of big eat cheese and onion crisps - and they smellllll so good!!! I honestly felt like saying oi can you not read?!!!!

But then, this moron behind me stolls on in with MC DONALDS!!!!!!!

Seriously what the hell!! Can people not read?!

I mean its not as if i want to eat these foods, actually smelling them weirdly helps cravings but it aggitates me that people seem to be oblivious to big huge signs ... seriously come on!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, pointless rant over (lol)

:)

LOL - you are just jealous you cen't break the rules too :) I have noticed that some people will just eat ANYWHERE!

haha yeah i suppose subconciously i am :eek: lol

i get like that too - especially on public transport - thats just torture...specially when its fried chicken....mmmmm!

i think i wud have grabbed the food outta their hands and thrown it in the bin... or eaten it myself! hmmm definitely the latter... the thought of a mcdonalds is making my mouth water right now! shame shame!

whats your dissertation on?

Haha we have the same rule in work but everyone does it anyway LOL!!!

Chell its the same at my work - but people always munching crisps and chocolate!!

fbtb i am doing my dissertation on people with mental health issues entering the criminal justice system - how they are treated and are the police trained enough to deal with them! Very interesting but sooo much to do!! lol

Yep same!! Although there's many a time be eaten a mcdonalds at my desk LOL

I work for a hotel, at the moment they are changing the menus in the kitchen and keep asking us to try different things. It's SO tempting. Its the same when i see all of the custmers tooking into their dinners. i wanna snatch the food right off their plate!

hah, during essay and exam periods there are quite a lot of people in the 24 hour computer clusters at Leeds Uni- some people seem to be living there, and actually order take aways, such as pizza and fried chicken:D it's kind of funny really:D

haha yup - thats why i think its so busy at the moment - dissertations are due soon and essay deadlines are approaching!!

And i have got into the 24hour suite in the library at 6am quite a few times and the amount of empty cans of red bull and energy drinks replicating it is amazing!!!!!! lol

haha yup - thats why i think its so busy at the moment - dissertations are due soon and essay deadlines are approaching!!

And i have got into the 24hour suite in the library at 6am quite a few times and the amount of empty cans of red bull and energy drinks replicating it is amazing!!!!!! lol

heh, when i was writing my essays in January, i think i drank 4 red bulls on one evening... i felt so incredibly dehydrated the next day it was unbelievable:) but it helped me write 4,000 words in one day, so i guess it was worth it:D

Back