Setanti's Progress - Year 2

Week 1, day 6...

Feeling better after a right good sleep last night. :D

Mixed feelings about the donner kebab I had for evening meal yesterday. I explained to the nice Mr Ali that I didn't want the naan, and could I have it in a tray, please? He's such a nice chap - he gave me a seekh kebab which is just mincemeat and spices, instead of the naan. :)

Initially I woke up with a bloated belly and thought I might have difficulty moving it. Shortly after drinking some water first thing though, the seekh kebab decided it was leaving the building and taking absolutely no prisoners. :eek: Belly's just settling down now, certainly not bloated any more. :rolleyes:

Anyhow, I couldn't resist a peek at the scales before Tuesday. Despite radically changing my eating habits, ie. changing from eating nowt to stuffing my face all week my weight is just the same as it was. No loss, no gain. Aren't I a happy bunny! :D

Here's to a slight loss over the next couple of days. :scale:

Morning Steve. :D

Week 1, day 7...

Hi Jim & everyone! :)

Got a day off today so I've been doing a bit of bike maintenance and odd jobs. Also started my P90 program in earnest and used dumbells this time as I couldn't get on with the resistance bands. Got the cardio burn and ab ripper to look forward to tomorrow. :eek:

I've noticed my appetite is rather diminished today so I'm going to make sure I get my salad greens in at least. Weigh-in's tomorrow! :eek:

Hi Steve, you allright mate. :)

oh Good luck for WI x

Week 2, day 1...

Hey, a pound off will do me after stuffing my face with actual food all week! I thought my body might have rebelled more and got heavier, but there you go! :D

Well done steve, good luck with week 2.:D I'm day 6 today, and feelin so much better then i have. You are brilliant with the water intake, any tips as its the one thing i'm struggling with? :sigh:

Keep it up mate.

Thanks Kelly & Jim! :)

Kelly, I just drink little & often. I start with a pint as soon as I get up before I have my coffee. I take a 2l bottle of sparkling water to work and drink it from a pint glass, half at a time, it's only 4 glasses.

I'll then drink a pint when I get home, one with my evening meal and then around a pint before bedtime.

I can't drink it ice-cold so I often put a splash of hot water in the bottom of the glass before filling it up with cold.

Thanks Zim. :)

I just survived my first sweat & abs burn on the P90 program. It's not too far from what we used to do as a boxing warm-up but a few moons have passed since those days! :eek: :faint2: :D

Week 2, day 2...

Oh, my aching body! :eek:

I might have gone a bit overboard with the P90 effort last night, but I always ache when starting an exercise program.

I only really struggled with the ab ripper section at the end, on the bits that needed me to lift the weight of my legs with my abs. Tell you what though, I'm really looking forward to being able to do it well enough that I can step up to the next phase! :D

Got half the cauliflower cheese left from last night so I'm looking forward to that with a couple of low-carb sossies later.

Have a good day, everyone!

Good luck to you Steve, I've got a stiff arm from over using the telly changer.

What are you like Jim??

I have no choice, I'm standing on the naughty step remember Linz.:D

Week 2, day 3...

I wasn't going to go on the bike rally (a weekend biker party) this weekend, but I was persuaded by my club-mates last night. One of our local clubs is hosting it, it's their first and it'd be kind of good form to show support. :)

There'll be plenty of burger vans that I can get burgers, hot dogs and breakfast foods from so I won't go hungry - ditching the bread part obviously! My concern is just the alcohol! I'm stocking up on Coke Zero to take with me, and I'll take my own bottle of Jack so I can stay away from the beer.

Second P90 weights sculpt of the week last night and I increased the weight of my dumbbells by 3.5lb each by buying a new pair of metal chromed bars. :D Most of it was manageable again, excepting the wide push-ups that I do girly style, and the tricep dips that I find a killer. :eek:

I'll be doing my weights workout in the morning before I go, and I'll have Saturday as my rest day, picking up on Sunday afternoon with cardio and abs. :)

Hopefully the weather forecast's accurate and we'll get a weekend off this interminable cloud and rain up here in Manchester! :rolleyes:

I just got in my weeks exercise just reading that. :D

You crack me up, Jim! :roofles:

I've never really had an active lifestyle before, save for a short boxing stint a few years ago. I expect you got plenty of exercise in the army! :eek:

Indulge me while I crow about it for a bit! :D

Hi mate, I did indeed, too much probably all my joints are badly worn and a couple of years ago I had to have a hip op to replace a hip I smashed during a bad para jump. I do walk a lot and like to go out on my Bike but that's about it.

Back