Setanti's Progress - Year 2

Thanks Yambabe, I will! :D

I've got a Harley Superglide (FXDX)

27581-albums2573-picture15520.jpg

and a Triumph Trident 900.

27581-albums2573-picture15518.jpg

There are some more pics in my albums.

Morning Steve, how was the weekend? still recovering? LOL.

Morning Jim & everyone! :)

Had a great weekend except for a couple of incidents. Throttle cable snapped just as I got there on Friday (mate picked me up in van Sunday morning), and I went a bit overboard with the Jack on Friday night. Excess alcohol is not good when you're in ketosis, 'kay? I was apparently very amusing but I'm bothered that I can't remember the latter half of the evening. Still, the hangover kept me pretty much alcohol-free on Saturday. :rolleyes:

Food was good - heaps of eggs, bacon, sausage and mushrooms for breakfast and roast chickens for other meals. Will take jar of mayo to next rally (Bridge Rats in 2 weeks). :D

Against all the odds I was still in ketosis when I checked yesterday afternoon before doing my cardio/abs circuit, so hoping for a STS or -1lb loss tomorrow to be really cheeky.

LOL, yes steve, we're all light weights on induction. LMAO.

Hah, I'm sticking to the diet coke next time, Jim! :eek:

At least I completely swerved the ale! :D

LOL, nah, it's fun to get bladdered now and again mate.

Heheh, I'll probably agree with you closer to the time! :D

Week 2, day 2...

Bit miffed that my weight's stayed the same this week, but I'm sure I must have lost body fat. I'll measure myself again tonight and see if all these aching muscles means I'm bulking up a smidge. Why haven't we got those scanners yet that they have on Star Trek that could just scan us with a laser and tell us our stats in seconds?

I made my MiM in a square tub this morning and had hot buttered 'toast' before I went to work. Yum! :)

I noticed my dumbbells need their weight upping a bit for my sculpt circuit now. I can easily do the max 15 reps on each exercise. I'll add another 5lb to each bell for Wednesday's circuit. Cardio and abs tonight!

Have a good day, guys! :D

Morning Steve, muscle weighs more than fat mate, check your inches. :)

Thanks for trying Jim, but 1lb muscle weighs the same as 1lb fat! :rotflmao:

Conventional wisdom has it that it takes weeks to actually gain 1lb of muscle as opposed to toning, which is what most people measure muscle progress by.

Having said that, toning muscles store water like there's no tomorrow so that could be contributing. I'll update when I've measured this evening. :)

Absolutely sir. Something's definitely happening 'cos I'm certainly getting stronger (although a chin-up still eludes me :cry:) and I can feel my ribs better even though they're not visible yet.

I'd be delighted if I was actually gaining muscle. It's not beyond the bounds of credibility as I was working to failure on short reps until recently (need more weight now) and I'm eating lots of fats and proteins to repair damage, which is how muscles grow. :D

indeed mate. I think you are doing really well. keep it up.

Hiya Zim, it's a bratwurst sausage.

Aldi do lovely bratwurst-stylee ones from Alpenmark in the cold meat section. They're quite sizeable, filling, and only 0.9nc each. Lovely fried in butter for breakfasts!

Hiya Zim, it's a bratwurst sausage.

Aldi do lovely bratwurst-stylee ones from Alpenmark in the cold meat section. They're quite sizeable, filling, and only 0.9nc each. Lovely fried in butter for breakfasts!

Yeah lush steve love them

Back