Setting myself a 100 day challenge - anyone like to join me?

Still plodding on, managed to evade a difficult situation at lunchtime today when I was mid 2 meetings in work with some of the same group of people and I hid that I wasn't eating so very happy with that.

Am totally freezing though so couldn't be more in ketosis if I tried - fab that that means the diet is doing its thing :)

Hope the diet is going well for everyone else.

14 down and 86 to go.......

You're doing great Katie! Keep on at it. When my packs eventually arrive I'm going to be coming home for lunch as it's only a few mins from work so hopefully my colleagues won't notice. Not looking forward to 3 flights of stairs when heading into Ketosis though, will be fine after a few days but they wear me (and my friends) out now!

Any delivery come through for you yet Kat? Going home for lunch sounds like a great idea. I only ever have a drink of peppermint tea or marigold boullion at lunchtime and have all my packs at night. I sent hubby and son out for tea tonight so that I didn't need to cook, they went off to the pub for a meal and I had a nice long shower and then had my soup. For the next 4 nights hubby is on nights so he'll sort the meals and also the best thing is that I'll be temptation free from going out - no mental temptation ;)

Quite looking forward to weigh in on Friday, hoping to see a loss.

15 down and 85 to go.........

Weigh day is here and I've lost 3.5lbs since last week which is brilliant which means though my ticker/stats show 13.75lb loss it's actually probably just under 2 stone since the beginning of July as I'd already lost almost a stone before starting back here ---- very happy today :D

Back