Sexy Boots - I'm coming to get you!

Don't think it helps that every shop has its own sizing system

Just had a red fruits shake it was so yum felt like I was having an amazing treat lol

my red fruits for the weekend as it sound indulgent so classing it as a treat. Got cookies and cream as well.

Day 28

Had my 4th weigh in today and lost 4lb and 3/8 - lol love that my scales are so specific.

Really pleased with that. Strange how the body works, after losing nothing last week in weight but 6 inches, this week I have lost over 4lb and only 2 inches lol.

May even go to the gym this morning, it is so wet and cold outside think the gym may be emptier than normal.

Another 7/8ths of a pound and I will weigh less than I have done for many years.

Great loss - it is funny how this diet works with inches and pounds!

What make are your scales - they sound amazing!

Fab weight loss! Knew you would ;)

Its all going in the right direction!!

Well done :) your doing great victory at a time Xx

Day 30

Working earlies all weekend so been having my breakfast shake at 6am so all mg other meals have been hours earlier too.

Really enjoying the shakes and bars not really eating the soups or meals.

Friends over tomorrow afternoon and working to midnight tomorrow evening so won't get to the gym but hoping to go tue wed and thur

Positives for today

Now wearing size 18 shirts for work I have been there for about 8 years and always been a 20 or 22 have never been able to wear an 18 before

My size 18 work trousers are feeling looser on the bum and back waistband

Have drank more water today

Suffering from PMT this weekend but have managed to stick with diet 100% only OH is suffering lol

Looking forward to my last shake soon and an early night

You're doing absolutely grand - well done!

You'll see the size of those work shirts coming down month after month if you carry on the way you're going!

Your doing great coping with early mornings and shifting your eating habits. It's a hard one to do. I see another 4 off as well,that's great. Keep it up.

nice one :) yeah, the work shirts will be getting smaller and smaller

Still finding it difficult to comprehend ever being small enough to be a size 16. Just can't see that I will shrink enough

Had a sneaky weigh in this morning and even though I have lost hardly anything since Friday I am now at my lowest weight for about 10 years. Onwards and downwards

Hey :) just caught up with your diary and you are so inspiring! Im on day 3 so it's lovely to read that you're doing so well :)

HM - I think you'll be in size 16's before you know it!

I know weight is a really subjective thing and differs amongst individuals, but although I am really bottom heavy, I can fit into 16's right now (excluding trousers!) and you're not far behind me in weight and height, so I don't think you've far to go at all!

Keep at it - you are doing great

Still finding it difficult to comprehend ever being small enough to be a size 16. Just can't see that I will shrink enough

Had a sneaky weigh in this morning and even though I have lost hardly anything since Friday I am now at my lowest weight for about 10 years. Onwards and downwards

It is very hard for your brain to keep up with your body. When I first lost weight I was a size 20 in the may and in a matter of months I was a 14 in most things and a 12 in some things.But never really got my head round being that size, i suppose that why I got big again, albeit not a 20 but big enough. You will get there and you will love the feeling of buying off the rail clothes anywhere you go.

julz4gbr said:
It is very hard for your brain to keep up with your body. When I first lost weight I was a size 20 in the may and in a matter of months I was a 14 in most things and a 12 in some things.But never really got my head round being that size, i suppose that why I got big again, albeit not a 20 but big enough. You will get there and you will love the feeling of buying off the rail clothes anywhere you go.

So true!!

Day 31

Still 100% although looks like I have only lost a small amount of weight since Friday weigh in last week

Off work for two weeks now so just going to chill and relax. Hope when I go back my uniform feels bigger

Just had a shake and a bar today think I will have prawns and veg for tea tonight

Day 33

Still 100%. Have been to the gym today takes a bit of motivation to get there especially when it is raining but feel great afterwards. Have loads of energy.

Going to the pictures at 4pm so have had a shake for breakfast and I am going to have salmon and broccoli before I go. This means I can have a bar when OH is stuffing his face with popcorn. Will get my final shake later this evening.

TOTM is due wish it would hurry up as I haven't lost anything so far this week and its weigh in on Friday

Positives for today

No hunger at all today

Wearing a new gym top today to the gym that I bought in march and it never fit me. Fits fine now so don't have to wear my old baggy t-shirts anymore. Think I need a new trip to Decathalon soon

My gym trousers are getting too big and keep falling down off the waist, so I think I will need to shrink them in the tumble dryer so they last a bit longer

My neck looks really fat today but only because my jaw line is starting to take shape Can't wait to have a smaller face instead of a round pudgy one that always looks swollen and bloated.

Anyway taking it one day at a time

All sounds fantastic!

I'm just waiting for the day when I read that you're wearing those sexy boots!

Sounds like your right on track to me. Going to the gym is great, i have no interest at all to go to anything like that, so good on ya.
Enjoy your time off.

DERIKA said:
All sounds fantastic!

I'm just waiting for the day when I read that you're wearing those sexy boots!

That would be exciting think I will have to buy a few pairs of boots in different colours lol

Back