Sexy Boots - I'm coming to get you!

Please don't feel disheartened, it could be the scales. I have brand new electronic weight watcher scales and i get a heavier reading three times before i get the right lower reading. How do i know the lower reading is right? Because i have my good old trusted manual scales with the dial that i step on to make sure that i am in the right zone.
I bought the WW ones's online and it would be such a pain to send them back, hence why i'm using them and my manual ones. What about going to somewhere like boots and getting a correct reading?

Me too :( what a waste.....

i scrape it back in and eat it :eek:

sounds good advice from junebaby about boots but even so, don't see it as a bad thing you have lost inches

Inches and pounds both count! Changing shape can't always be seen on the scales- but next week you'll have lost loads!!! :)

Don't get disheartened, it's maybe just fluid, step back on and you might find its down again. I weigh myself before bed to see how much Fluid i retain during the day and it lets me see if I'm on the right track or not if it only goes up a pound or two, even better when I've stayed the same from morning till night.
Your doing great so don't let doubts creep in.

Thanks everyone. Managed to stay on track had my shake and bar and just finished salmon and broccoli but feel stuffed. Still have another pack and my coke zero Have to say I feel fatter now probably just in my mind but I really do need to see scales moving for motivation. Will just keep plodding on and hopefully see a loss next week

Hamish's Mum said:
Thanks everyone. Managed to stay on track had my shake and bar and just finished salmon and broccoli but feel stuffed. Still have another pack and my coke zero Have to say I feel fatter now probably just in my mind but I really do need to see scales moving for motivation. Will just keep plodding on and hopefully see a loss next week

Big loss- you wait n see :)

yup, be massive!

Hope so.

Stay positive and think of the inches you've already lost:) you've almost managed a stone which is fantastic . Make sure u keep drinking the water !! x

Day 22

Still 100% every day so very proud of that. Working early today so had my shake at 6am and a bar on my break at work at 12. Was really hungry for my tea of chicken and mushrooms and had that at 6 so still have a yummy shake to look forward too if I manage to stay up long enough. Another early start tomorrow but I am finding I am managing ok at work

Had a pair of black trousers on today that I used to wear all the time and they have always been comfortable on me. But now they are do huge they are uncomfortable the crotchety was hanging down to my flipping knees or do it felt. I also had a smaller size shirt on still a bit snug but fitting better

So going to chill and watch Daniel Craig in James Bond at 8 and then an early night for me

all sounds good :) it's a fantastic feeling when clothes start to fall off or you get into something that bit smaller

Keep a pair of big trousers tho- jump in them in a few months and amaze yourself!!

Its so motivational when your clothes start to fall down ! Well done ! I try and keep the next size down of trousers to keep me motivated, I try them on once a week and as the weight comes off, it helps me to see that the trousers can get above my knees, then can get up to my waist (but with the zipper undone), then finally to get the zipper done is just a massive boost ! I too am desperate to have a pair of long boots, I've never been able to have a pair as I am only 5ft1 and my legs are like tree stumps .... one day it will come !

But very well done on staying 100% for 22 days, that is a fantastic achievement ! :)

in honour of your thread title, I have bought a pair of boots off ebay so that I can slim into them :)

Yipee at huge trousers, always nice :) lol hahaha.. I still wear my ridiculous ones..lol comfy... maybe look a bit daft!!

Your doing grand hunny, keep up the good work. Enjoy james bond, I rather fancy seeing that, let us know if its any good!

xx

Day 23

Film was good. Had my shake at 6 this morning and a bar at work at 11 so going to have some salmon and asparagus in a while. That will leave me a yummy shake for tonight

Today's positives

My wedding ring now fits normally and I can put it on and off like any other normal person. No longer need to use soap to squeeze it off my finger

My trousers today were really tight and uncomfortable just before I started this diet 3 weeks ago. Today the fit perfectly

My jaw line looks more defined. Granted makes my chin looks bigger but it is definitely more defined.

I will try to have new positives as much as I can do when I read my diary back I will remember the changes

all good steps :)

I'm sure if you look - and you wouldn't have to look too far - you'll find a few more! You're doing great - and remember, no-one else sees the scales, they see what you've just listed - and more.

Day 24

Still 100% and I normally don't weigh through the week but have done this time since my disappointing stay the same on Friday and the weight is dropping again. A 2.5 weight loss since Friday so hoping for more by this Friday for weigh in number 4

Positives for today

My bra is now fastened on the very first hook and feeling a bit lose so may need new bras soon

Had friends over today for a crafting session and one of them had made the most amazing sponge. I resisted and said no firmly and explained I was on a diet. I just had a bottle of water and a cup if peppermint tea ( with added bits if glitter in it)

Really not feeling as hungry now as I was but just as determined

So hoping for another few good days have plenty of shakes bars and meals to keep me going and have purchased a pair of jeans from eBay in a size 16 so I have something to aim for Will continue to take it one day at a time and keep repeating my mantra whenever I see food that makes me salivate, I can have it one day just not today

Glad you're back on track HM!

Looks like by Friday you'll be back in the 14's

Back