Sexy Boots - I'm coming to get you!

You've done so well hun :) your in the zone for the long haul

Amazing your enjoying cooking on plan!!

Have a good weekend Xx

Hi Hamish's Mum

I finished early this afternoon and rather than sit an think about food i thought i would pop on here - i have only been doing sns 2 and a bit weeks - but i have just spent the last half hour reading your diary and just need to say how amazing i think you are - and you are your diary are so inspirational !!!!

Your weight loss is amazing - and even if at times lower than you anticipate - its still amazing (and those inches - wow !)

Good luck for the rest of your journey :D

Elaine x

Hi Hamish's Mum

I finished early this afternoon and rather than sit an think about food i thought i would pop on here - i have only been doing sns 2 and a bit weeks - but i have just spent the last half hour reading your diary and just need to say how amazing i think you are - and you are your diary are so inspirational !!!!

Your weight loss is amazing - and even if at times lower than you anticipate - its still amazing (and those inches - wow !)

Good luck for the rest of your journey :D

Elaine x

Thank you, that means a lot.

You will soon have finished your 12 weeks too and wonder how it flew past so quickly :)

Hi hun, well done on your losses and also your fab diary, it's so positive and a real inspiration, you're doing brilliantly xxx

Louise24 said:
Hi hun, well done on your losses and also your fab diary, it's so positive and a real inspiration, you're doing brilliantly xxx

Thanks. ;)

Thanks Adrian

Lovely to browse in everyone's diary i quite often learn something new

Freestyle said:
Hi Hamish's Mum, wow and congratulations of your successful journey so far. Really inspirational read.

Thank you so much

Day 89

Trying to up my protein this week as a refeed week then back to normal on Friday after weigh in. Have still managed 100% even though an opened bar of dark chocolate in the sweet basket on my kitchen work top was calling me.

Had a sneaky weigh in and it looks like I had gained 2 lb not sure if that is real or not because I have only been to the toilet once this week.

Still trying my best and have bought some clothes in next size down to put in my wardrobe as inspiration.

well done for going by the book you're so amazing!!! Ignore the scales for now, it's just the change in regime plus probably toilet issue :)

I use glycerin suppositories to help me go they are totes amaze and don't irritate your insides like laxatives do. Highly recommended when a little help is needed

Day 90

First slip up. Was so hungry and craving food today so ended up eating 2 extra bars on top of my other packs.

Disappointed with myself but just have to get back on it 100% tomorrow.

Don't suppose I will lose a thing this week.

Don't worry HM I don't think 2 bars will undo a whole week's dieting! 7 days 'normal' eating = 14000 cals, 7 days S&S = 5600 cals MAX - so 2 extra bars doesn't really eat into the deficit :D Cheerleading for you to get back on it today cos you're doing SO amazing :D

Day 91

Week 13 weigh in and I am up 5/8ths of a pound. Not a huge amount but my first gain. Still managed to lose an inch overall though. Still hopefully will see a loss next week. I would love to have lost 3 stone by the end of January, so just need to keep plodding on.

Working tonight so have to spread my packs out. Have been up and about shopping, garage and really busy this morning, so just sat down to my first pack and I had a mushroom soup with added mushrooms and it was lovely and filling and warm on such a cold day. Really need to start eating the soups again for lunch, have loads in my cupboard. Going to have salmon and brocolli for tea at 4.30, a bar on my break tonight about 9pm and then my shake when I get in about 1.30am. That is always my danger time, cos I am starving when I get in from work.

Positives for today

A pair of black work trousers I wore at the weekend was cutting into me on the waist so much I felt bruised on Monday, wore them last night and they fit much better, never felt like they were cutting in at all, although will fit even better when I have lost a few more pounds.

A size 16 pair of jeggings and a size 16 next top arrived today from ebay and the jeggings fit great and the top almost fits. Another half stone off and that will be perfect.

Bought myself some wedge boots in the sale, but they are only ankle boots as I have only lost 1 inch on each calf and they still measure 16 inches each. Still they look damn sexy to me.

My daughter comes home tomorrow from Aberdeen where she has been at Uni and is here still Jan, so really looking forward to that, so hope everyone else has a good weekend.

Good news on new clothes and boots :)

Enjoy having your DD home Xx

Day 95

Still been 100% but scales are not moving down by midweek I had even gone up another 2 ounces. Not sure what is going on.

My period was 2 weeks late last month and just ended about 12 days ago but fit the last few days I have had a slight bleed and it's a but heavier today. Really wasn't sure if I had TOTM again already but looks like I have. Maybe that us the problem with my weight. I usually don't crave either but past week I keep thinking about chocolate all day long. Hope if diets itself out soon no weight loss is demoralising

My new boots came today and are a great fit except my feet are too wide over the ankle to get them to zip up. Will keep them and see if I can get into them one day.

So an going out on Saturday night and already dreading what I am supposed to wear.

Think I have done something to upset my karma. My car went into the garage on Saturday and ended up costing me £230 and then DD came home from Uni on Saturday and broke the news that she had run up a mobile phone bill if £105. Think my kids believe I gave a money tree in the garden. Really font understand why they can't realise that I am poorer now than I have been in years. Dreading the car insurance due in jan especially as we have an outstanding claim against DD so no idea how much it will go up by.

Anyway enough of my moans today looking at the time u should really be going to bed

Before starting this diet I did some research on metabolic rate, 'starvation mode' impact of food/ lifestyle etc etc (due to me having found out I had a thyroid issue)and the only useful and consistent thing I found was that it takes around 3months of eating less than 50% of your required daily in take for your body to go into starvation mode. I think you are on week 13 or 14? It could be that your body needs a break? maybe see if it improves a bit once TOTM has passed and f not do a re-feed- 7 - 10days at 75% - 100% of your required in take should reset you. Worth thinking about?

That's interesting but have to say I am scared to eat more.

Not sure what is happening with my TOTM it is still here

On a positive note I bought a leather jacket today from Warehouse in a size 16. Also tried similar jackets in Dorothy Perkins and size 18 was far too big and I fitted a size 16 in there too

Will have a rethink if my weight doesn't start moving again.

Back